Sign in to follow this  
caabhishekjpr

Problem using Tally 7.2 programmed

I am facing a strange problem after installing kaspersky internet security 6.0 on my PC.

Whenever i am trying to start the programme Tally 7.2 it shows the error :E0008 -- Cannot load library import"

Does anyone have guess about the problem.

I am facing a strange problem after installing kaspersky internet security 6.0 on my PC.

Whenever i am trying to start the programme Tally 7.2 it shows the error :E0008 -- Cannot load library import"

Does anyone have guess about the problem.

Hi,

I assume you are not using a legal version of Tally 7.2. This some time happens in such cases. My suggestion to you is upgrade to latest version of Kaspersky, ie you install KIS 7.0.1.325( you can freely upgrade to KIS 7.0 with the same activation code as of KIS 6.0) and then go to Kaspersky settings>protection>there on the right side of the panel you'll have Compatibility, check on Compatibility option.

Restart the system and check, it should be working fine.

Regards,

kaspersky internet security 6.0 is old and unsupported by now, if you have a valid license, then uninstall 6.0 completely, reboot and install 8.0.0.506 instead.

http://www.kaspersky.com/productupdates

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.