BoredPanda

NordVpn with Kaspersky,i get slow loading time, connection drops.

I write here seeing that after 1 month with technical support central we are still at send me that or that......so disappointed btw ,for their assistance.I'm am having problems using NordVpn with Kaspersky,i get slow loading time at first access and after a 1' or 2' seems to work until the connection drops again for a couple of minutes.It has to be Kaspersky seeing that everything works fine with it closed.Maybe is someone out there willing to help or had experienced this thing and managed to resolve it.

Thanks!

Edited by BoredPanda

I think Kaspersky is messing up NordVPN somehow. Have you tried putting nordvpn.exe and nordvpn-service.exe into the exceptions?

On 6/16/2018 at 1:49 PM, BoredPanda said:

I write here seeing that after 1 month with technical support central we are still at send me that or that......so disappointed btw ,for their assistance.I'm am having problems using NordVpn with Kaspersky,i get slow loading time at first access and after a 1' or 2' seems to work until the connection drops again for a couple of minutes.It has to be Kaspersky seeing that everything works fine with it closed.Maybe is someone out there willing to help or had experienced this thing and managed to resolve it.

Thanks!

Having the same problem as you and in search for a solution

Reach out to KL via my.kaspersky.com and open an official support ticket.

NordVPN always sucked for me, but now you say this, I wonder if it was Nord+Kaspersky that was the problem. Anyhow, with Mullvad now and no issues with Kaspersky.

:rolleyes: I'm not Pro klab products, but why Not try kaspersky VPN known

as KSC=Kaspersky Security Connection is already installed and its

shortcut is found on the desktop : it has a free and Paid version

or follow the advise To contact klab Tech support

Link : https://center.kaspersky.com/support 

On 6/22/2018 at 10:36 PM, Indio said:

:rolleyes: I'm not Pro klab products, but why Not try kaspersky VPN known

as KSC=Kaspersky Security Connection is already installed and its

shortcut is found on the desktop : it has a free and Paid version

or follow the advise To contact klab Tech support

Link : https://center.kaspersky.com/support 

Thanks,but NO !

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.