Sign in to follow this  
borderduc

Trojan Win32/fakesysdef

I have Kaspersky Pure on my PC (XP) and scan daily. No problems were reported. However, I also ran Microsoft Security Essentials yesterday and it reported that I have a Trojan Win32/fakesysdef on my system, which it cannot get rid of. Kaspersky failed to detect this problem. How do I get rid of it ?

Welcome. Please post the full, complete detection details. Full name and object and path/location details.

Welcome. Please post the full, complete detection details. Full name and object and path/location details.

The details are..

error code 0x80070005 access is denied

containerfile c\documents and settings\all users\application data\25812772.exe->(UPX)

c\documents and settings\all users\application data\NFeiQASGuw.exe

It's not showing up there.

1. Click here to download the GetSystemInfo tool

2. Unzip, run getsysteminfo.exe. Choose where you wish to save the text file, the desktop is the easy choice.

3. Click here to upload your GetSystemInfo log.

4. Now add the link to the report you have just made in your post.

Also, scan with Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware: http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php Update it first, scan and attach its log, but Please Don't remove anything yet, until the log is reviewed.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.