jibraihimi

how to uninstall trial version of kaspersky mobile security..????

Hi,

there is solution. You need to contact KL support on support@kaspersky.com or for your specific region. For mine is support-eemea@kaspersky.com

Also, you need to provide proof of ownership of the phone.

regards

I contacted support and after providing them with a bunch of info the following ensued:

On 3/4/11, Lack Douangmanilay <Lack.Douangmanilay@kaspersky.com> wrote:

Hello,

There is no way to remove the Kaspersky software off the Symbian phone

without the secert code. Unforntately we do not have a removal tool for

Symbian OS phones. You can try posting your issue in the fourm to see if

one of our developers Viktor can help you remove it our alternatively in

order to remove the software it will require a hard reset of your mobile

phone.

Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 3:41 PM

To: Lack Douangmanilay

Subject: Re: CAS-660786-R69FY9 CRM:0104005014

I was never given the option of entering a secret code when I

installed the software. I have tried all possible codes I would have

used if given the option and not one of them works.

If you read my original message again you will see that I have already

posted on the forum a couple of months back. I also pm'd Viktor at the

same time and am yet to receive a response.

I find this entirely unacceptable and I would appreciate it if you

could put in some effort to resolve this matter in an acceptable

manner (hard reset is unacceptable).

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Tabitha

On 4/03/2011, at 9:58 AM, Lack Douangmanilay wrote:

Hello,

I have sent an inquiry for a possible removal tool for a symbian os to HQ escalation team and there is no tool. We only have a Windows Mobile removal tool. If such a tool did exist I would have already sent you the tool to remove the software. I totally understand the frustration you are going through. I have other customers just like you who are experiencing the same issue, and unfortunately for them they have to do a hard reset as well on their symbian smartphones.

On 4/03/2011, at 11:02 PM, Tabitha wrote:

If you have other customers experiencing this issue why are you not taking ownership and attempting to resolve it?

It astounds me that this product is available on Nokias site (Ovi) with no warning that this is a known issue. Had I been aware of it I certainly wouldn't have downloaded your product. I trusted your brand and am sorely disappointed by the lack of service I have received and the inability of Kaspersky to take responsibility for this fault.

Regards,

Tabitha

So we're stuck with it apparently. . . unless Viktor suddenly reappears!

hm, i see...

but unfortunately only kl support can help

Maybe you can try to PM Viktor again.

This is global problem so i hope that KL will find some way to fix this issue.

:icon20: <_<

hm, i see...

but unfortunately only kl support can help

Maybe you can try to PM Viktor again.

This is global problem so i hope that KL will find some way to fix this issue.

:icon20: <_<

I doubt it. . . just received this reply this morning:

On 5/03/2011, at 2:56 AM, Lack Douangmanilay wrote:

Hello,

Unfortantely there is nothing further we can do here. Reset of your phone will be necessary to remove the software.

I doubt it. . . just received this reply this morning:

On 5/03/2011, at 2:56 AM, Lack Douangmanilay wrote:

Hello,

Unfortantely there is nothing further we can do here. Reset of your phone will be necessary to remove the software.

Oh, i see....

that's strange.

So we're stuck with it apparently. . .

I'm sure Kaspersky team is working on a solution on this issue, this problem is not common. It has never happened to me, I have used KMS some many years ago.

Dear,

I'm new here, my name is ROCCO964

I have the same problem with uninstallation of KASPERSKY on NOKIA N8

IMEI : 352684045299612

ROCCO964

It is your personal code, you set it during the first usage of KMS

Good Evening Viktor !

How are you doing ?

Viktor this is Mir Imran Ali from Saudi Arabia .... I am facing alot of problems because i have downloaded kaspersky mobile scurity KMS (9.03) (79) in my mobile Nokia 5800 Xpress music ... please help me out, i would like to uninstall remove this kms 9 as soon as possible .... i have read views of other people even they r facing same problem... i have read some views like some of them are happy because you helped him how to uninstall, plzzz help me out because i am not able to use my cell and when i am uninstalling i get asked to provide code and according to my thinking i did not type any code when i was installing this kms 9 ... plzzz help me as soon as you read it out ... this is my IMEI :- 353382040333168.

im having the same problem with KMS 9.0.. :huh: plz help..plz..

iMEI: 351979044597391

plz

Same problem here also . . My phone nokia c500 . . . IMEI 353757042727212 . . Kms 9 installed from ovi store . . This trial version has expired and now i cant uninstall it . . When it asked for code , i used all possible code that i usually use . . Now , is the admin kind enough to send that code to my mail? Help please . . . Where can i request my lost password . . . Hey VIKTOR . . U HAVE MY IMEI , MY MAIL IS kallal100@yahoo.com . . Please send me my lost password . . cz i cant even enter kms

Hi Victor,

The same problem with security code in trial version. I'd like to use trial software functionality but it wants me to enter the code I've never set neither during installation nor later.

I don't want to uninstal the software downloaded from Ovi (I'll buy the full version) but some programs doesn't run, so I beliveve the system is protected well by Kaspersky

I've sent you my Imei.

Regards,

Arek

Edited by Aras 555

Hi Victor,

The same problem with security code in trial version. I'd like to use trial software functionality but it wants me to enter the code I've never set neither during installation nor later.

I don't want to uninstal the software downloaded from Ovi (I'll buy the full version) but some programs doesn't run, so I beliveve the system is protected well by Kaspersky

I've sent you my Imei.

Regards,

Arek

Any answer or need more serious treatment on more public forums?

I haven't received any secred code during or after installation, so window asking me for the code is not fair.

And then KL support wants me to send them purchase proof!

Why should I do this? Do we talk about legality of my cell phone or about legality of leeting me use trial version of software with no possibility to use it or remove it.

I don't want to hard reset my phone or send my private info to KL.

They put their software in OVI store without any warning that you will not be able to remove that software, because KL didn't attached any secret code to the soft.

I haven't received any secret code during or after installation, so window asking me for the code is not fair.

And then KL support wants me to send them purchase proof!

Why should I do this? Do we talk about legality of my cell phone or about legality of leeting me use trial version of software with no possibility to use it or remove it.

I don't want to hard reset my phone or send my private info to KL.

They put their software in OVI store without any warning that you will not be able to remove that software, because KL didn't attached any secret code to the soft.

I have the same problem with KMS 9 on my nokia 5530 xpressmusic...

Please help me! Thanks

Tried sending a PM to Viktor so I can get KM9 off my phone.

"The following errors were found

This message can not be sent because the recipient's inbox is full.

This personal message has not been sent"

I had installed trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security v9.3.79. Now the trial period is over & license has expired. I wanted to uninstall it. But I couldn't do it. It says, "Before uninstalling KMS 9.0, disable Encryption & Privacy Protection". My privacy protection is set to normal & encryption is also disabled. Still I get the same error. I can't change or view anything (settings) now, as it says "license expired". Please, help me to uninstall it. :aa: Also I can't risk formatting, as I'll loose applications I've already paid for. I know the code, but KMS haven't asked for it yet.

My mobile is : Nokia N79

IMEI : 356044033666064

Please.... !! Help.. !!

I had installed trial version of Kaspersky Mobile Security v9.3.79. Now the trial period is over & license has expired. I wanted to uninstall it. But I couldn't do it. It says, "Before uninstalling KMS 9.0, disable Encryption & Privacy Protection". My privacy protection is set to normal & encryption is also disabled. Still I get the same error. I can't change or view anything (settings) now, as it says "license expired". Please, help me to uninstall it. :aa: Also I can't risk formatting, as I'll loose applications I've already paid for. I know the code, but KMS haven't asked for it yet.

My mobile is : Nokia N79

IMEI : 356044033666064

Please.... !! Help.. !!

Please contact technical support and they may provide you with a tool to uninstall it!

http://support.kaspersky.com/

I have the same problem,

my imei : 356983011261812

Look one post above you.

hi.. im using 5800xm and installed the trial version of kms 9 from ovi.. i want to unistall it from my phone but it asks for a key which i dont have and dont remember setting any.. i have put every combination i use and still nothing plz help.. and i see many ppl have the same problem as me plz help

my imei :351531047877328

I have the same proplem with my nokia N 8

I 've downloded trial version of KMS9.0 and now it is asking for activation code which i did'nt enter before, i cam't even uninstall it ???

my imei 357398047480022

I have the same proplem with my nokia N 8

I 've downloded trial version of KMS9.0 and now it is asking for activation code which i did'nt enter before, i cam't even uninstall it ???

my imei 357398047480022