Mohamed Fouad

Error: Kaspersky Password Manager Service is not responding

Hello,

Recently I got an assistance from Adobe technical support , After that an error is displayed every time I wanted to start kaspersky password manager.

Error: Kaspersky Password Manager Service is not responding

Any help?

Kaspersky password not responding.jpg

Welcome. Please download and install KPM 9.01 _https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/password-manager-pc

[PT-BR] Olá tudo bem com vocês?
O que acontece é quando solicitado o suporte remoto. O a gente inicia suas possíveis soluções de problemas com a configuração do sistema. E ai ele altera as inicializações. Assim optando por carregar apenas os servições do sistema. Desabilitando os demais, com eles o "Kaspersky Password Manager Service".
Para habilitar novamente esse serviço navegue por esse caminho: Botão Windows+R (executar)> Abrir: msconfig (Configuração do Sistema)> Na aba "Serviços"> clique na caixa abaixo: [v] Ocultar todos os serviços Microsoft> E habilite todos os serviços da Kaspersky, incluindo o "Kaspersky Password Manager Service". Pronto. De "Okay" em tudo e será solicitado a reinicialização do PC.

Até mais pessoal, espero ter ajudado.

[Google Translator-EN] Hi, how are you?
What happens is when you request remote support. O we start your possible solutions to problems with the system configuration. And then it changes the initializations. So choosing to load only the system services. Disabling the others, with them the "Kaspersky Password Manager Service".
To enable this service again, navigate through this path: Windows + R (run) button> Open: msconfig (System Configuration)> In the "Services" tab> click the box below: [v] Hide all Microsoft services> E enable all the services of Kaspersky, including the "Kaspersky Password Manager Service". Ready. From "Okay" at all and you will be prompted to reboot the PC.

Even more people, I hope I have helped.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.