Brads77

NordVPN and Kaspersky Total Security 2018, NordVPN does not work

I installed Kaspersky Total Security 2018 in March and recently installed NordVPN.  When starting up the PC, Kaspersky seems to not let NordVPN contact the network. It doesn't allow any connection to servers or let me see any options on the map.

In reading other forums, I see that patch E was supposed to have fixed this issue last year. Since I installed the KTS2018 recently, I have to presume the patch E was included. Therefore, I need some help in resolving how to get NordVPN to run after KTS2018 runs.

I have to presume the patch E was included.

Welcome. Please pass your mouse cursor over the red K tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product. 

Kaspersky Total Security 18.00.405(h)

Edited by Brads77

Please install the current KTS 19.0.0.1088. Instructions and download are linked in the first pinned topic. Update databases > reboot after install the new version.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

I tried to follow the link on the first pinned topic, but cannot seem to find KTS 19.0.0.1088. The link takes me to a general page. When I log in to my account, and pick KTS windows and update, the file I get is kts18.0.0.405aben_es_fr_13119 (1).exe.  Is there a more direct link that I can use?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.