Jump to content
MirceaForce

GDPR Ready, KIS/KAV 2019 official released kis 19.0.0.1088, [merged]

Recommended Posts

The support from kaspersky said that kis 2019 is available offcial ....

they gave me this link

 

https://trial.s.kaspersky-labs.com/registered/ns53zvylcmc0dqe50dwq/kis19.0.0.1088aen_14169.exe

 

but i cannot find it on global website

 

 

so it's this official ?

Share this post


Link to post

Of course. Why do you doubt that? The file is digitally signed by Kaspersky Labs.

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, Whizard said:

Of course. Why do you doubt that? The file is digitally signed by Kaspersky Labs.

why is not published on the website ? on those official links ?

Share this post


Link to post
7 hours ago, MirceaForce said:

why is not published on the website ? on those official links ?

Possibly this is an RC version and not the TR version, which is the one usually for public release.

If you download a version that's not for your region, I believe it won't be officially supported.

If I'm wrong, no doubt someone will correct me !

Share this post


Link to post
8 hours ago, MirceaForce said:

why is not published on the website ? on those official links ?

May be it is now only a early preparing stage. Thay are uplaoding final release installers on some of their websites, but not every download sites are covered.

When they are ready, KL will official announce the release of 2018 version and at that time, you will be able to find the installers at any kaspersky websites.

Now the so called leaked installer, which you have, actually can be activated by your current commercial key.

you can try.:rolleyes:

Share this post


Link to post

Just to say I've installed it and it looks like the  RTC version to me.

Windows seems a little snappier with this version vs the 2018 one. I do miss the K icon in the taskbar notification area as it's now a green shield.

Share this post


Link to post

I downloaded and installed it from the link provided by xzz123. Not having any problems at all. All extensions for FF 60.0.1 working well. It does seem lighter on resources.

Share this post


Link to post
11 hours ago, Ballistic said:

I downloaded and installed it from the link provided by xzz123. Not having any problems at all. All extensions for FF 60.0.1 working well. It does seem lighter on resources.

Yes, me too. Running fine on both my systems, so far. ^_^

Share this post


Link to post

It's not TR, it is release version that should be on official pages soon. Patch a is also integrated. I'm using TR, but after update both should be the same.

Share this post


Link to post
On 5/20/2018 at 12:27 AM, Ballistic said:

I downloaded and installed it from the link provided by xzz123. Not having any problems at all. All extensions for FF 60.0.1 working well. It does seem lighter on resources.

I also downloaded it from those links, and it is version 14170.

I over installed it on my 2018 version, and it picked up all my settings as well. 

Share this post


Link to post

Fenderman1 states:

8 hours ago, Fenderman1 said:

I also downloaded it from those links, and it is version 14170.

I over installed it on my 2018 version, and it picked up all my settings as well. 

Is it safe to install KIS 2019 over the KIS 2018 version as opposed to doing a full Clean install? Also, I have 17 days left on my old license before the new license kicks in. Would updating to the 2019 version of KIS cause any issue with respect to my losing any time left on either the old license and/or the new license?

Share this post


Link to post

This is what i do when install new version :

1. Full uninstall current version no need for saving old settings and other stuff- restart

2. Use kavremover (but use caution it will affect system restore) - restart

fix here

 

3.install and use license

 

But for this version wait just a little more

Share this post


Link to post

is possible to install this kis 2019 on windows vista despite on release notes seems possible only on windows seven and up ? if not is the last kis for vista ( 2018 i think ) be supported also in furure ? and for license anyone know if in future will be still be possible find license compatible for the last kis for vista ? and if not can kis still protect my pc whitout license ( asking this because maybe having a lincense is needed only for upgrade databases ) sadly at the moment can't purchase a new pc and my pc still working good but i need to be still protected from virus by kis ... thanks for reply

Share this post


Link to post
14 hours ago, Binny3 said:

 

Is it safe to install KIS 2019 over the KIS 2018 version as opposed to doing a full Clean install? Also, I have 17 days left on my old license before the new license kicks in. Would updating to the 2019 version of KIS cause any issue with respect to my losing any time left on either the old license and/or the new license?

Yes, it's ok to overinstall your current version to the 2019 version, and it should also pick up your new key,  as well as your settings.

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Dartz said:

is possible to install this kis 2019 on windows vista despite on release notes seems possible only on windows seven and up ? if not is the last kis for vista ( 2018 i think ) be supported also in furure ? and for license anyone know if in future will be still be possible find license compatible for the last kis for vista ? and if not can kis still protect my pc whitout license ( asking this because maybe having a lincense is needed only for upgrade databases ) sadly at the moment can't purchase a new pc and my pc still working good but i need to be still protected from virus by kis ... thanks for reply

You can upgrade to Windows 7, there is no need to purchase a new PC for that. If the release notes do not claim compatibility you are left on your own risk. You can try but it might not be supported.

Share this post


Link to post

Fenderman1: Have installed KIS 2019 over KIS 2018 without losing any time left on either the old license or the new license. :)

Share this post


Link to post
52 minutes ago, Whizard said:

You can upgrade to Windows 7, there is no need to purchase a new PC for that. If the release notes do not claim compatibility you are left on your own risk. You can try but it might not be supported.

i don't know how upgrade vista to 7 and i think a formating will be mandatory and i don't want to lose everything , also if remember correctly support to 7 too is coming to an end and i don't want to upograde to new os every time just for be able to use an antivirus i'm paying , an antivirus should always work and always be compatible for every os , anyone know however if kis still protect pc whitout license ( like i says maybe license is needed just for database ugrades ) i know i will not protected from newer vitrus if don't do database upgrase but better protected from older virus that not protected at all if kis stop to be working on vista this will be my last chance ...( if i find a license compatible for the last kis for vista of course i will purchase it ).thank you very much for reply

Share this post


Link to post

Your best bet at this point is to contact KL support directly and ask this question about compatibility via my.kaspersky.com (you might have to register again). You are most certainly welcome to run a previous copy of KIS, however keep in mind that at some point that version will sun-set and no updated will be released for it.

Share this post


Link to post

i saw there is an update to kaspersky 2019 and i wonder if its rly stable or not ?

Share this post


Link to post

My experience:

2019 is quite stable.

I suggest clean install new product.

Share this post


Link to post

The only version I can download is en-gb version. I assume there is no US version yet?

Share this post


Link to post
9 hours ago, cc2150dx said:

The only version I can download is en-gb version. I assume there is no US version yet?

This seems to be the release version, and like xzz123 I have found it to be stable on both my systems.

As has been said, Support and Marketing will no doubt release further versions when all the back up support is in place in all regions.

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.