Sign in to follow this  
piggy.wiggy

KES 10 Signature Database [In progress]

Hi Guys,

I would like to know details on the KES signature database scenario below

1. the KES Signature database update average is 4- 5MB every day. What if my PC not update more than 1 month, how big is the signature database size ? 150MB? then my PC will be hang or lag during the bulk signature database update. If not, can you share with it how it's work ?

2. If I use KES 10 for 1 year, then the signature database in my PC will be used 1.8GB ? Can you share with me how KES work on the signature database portion?

Hi Guys,

I would like to know details on the KES signature database scenario below

1. the KES Signature database update average is 4- 5MB every day. What if my PC not update more than 1 month, how big is the signature database size ? 150MB? then my PC will be hang or lag during the bulk signature database update. If not, can you share with it how it's work ?

2. If I use KES 10 for 1 year, then the signature database in my PC will be used 1.8GB ? Can you share with me how KES work on the signature database portion?

Hello.

Database updates are broken up into portions; only the updated parts are then downloaded and replace their older versions. The overall size of the local database is always more or less within the boundaries of its initial size upon installation, and regardless of how out of date it is, the size of an update never exceeds this size.

Thank you.