• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Patrik

KIS 2013 Download

6 posts in this topic

Hi!

I have been searching kaspersky website for a download link to KIS 2013 but I can not find anyone. (I don't want to use 2014)

Could anyone please forward me into the right direction to download KIS 2013, thanks in advance.

Best regards

/Patrik

Kaspersky 2013 products are now Limited Support status.

Limited support. Meaning that the following services are available for the version:

rendering technical support over phone / web,

release of antivirus database updates (required to protect your computer/server/mobile device).

No new patches released for this version.

The status Limited support may be limited in time. End-of- support date and date of final guaranteed antivirus database update are indicated in this case.

ignore the possibly outdated signature info on rudger's posts. he has been using 2014 (at least for beta testing of patches if not as main protection)

Hi!

Thanks for the link.

@Rudger79: I don't want to use KIS 2014 because I think it's not ready yet. :) Keep up the good work! I will install 2014 when some more fixes are made.

Take care and happy xmas, tho it's almost over, and a happy new year.

/Patrik