SAJFLAD

Request for import/export function in Call&Text Filter

Hi

I don't know if there's somewhere to make suggestions for components to add in KIS for Android, so perhaps these suggestions/requests could be moved there if there is one.

Two suggestions/requests:

1. To be able to import/export lists of numbers in the call and text filter. I currently have 85 numbers to block. I had to do a factory reset on my mobile, and once completed, then had to enter each and every number by hand back in to the filter. An import/export function e.g. to save a doc/list of numbers, in my either my kasp account or be able to email, would be ideal.

2. Make the App lock feature able to search for apps not listed. I have some apps listed that can be protected by the security code, but not all apps on my phone are there. E.g the phone dialler, and contacts apps, would be ideal apps to protect, so no-one can make calls, either from the contacts list or just by using the dialler. Therefore, being able to find these app on the phone in the app lock feature would be ideal, but as yet they're not listed in the app and i can't see if i can get them in the app lock feature.  

Thanks.