technikarc

Install application to Workstation which is in other network

Can I remotely install Kaspersky Endpoint Security (KES) throug KSC (Kaspersky Security Center) if Workstation is in another network? Network Agent (NA) is running and reporting status that Workstation is online. But when I create install Task, it displays "Waiting for connection". It's about half an hour now. My product version are in my signature.

Thank you.

Server is on Provider1 behind the router in local network. Client is on Provider2 behind the Wi-Fi router. Server can see Client status through NA, it's online (NA is configured to do so) but when I create a task on KSC to install KEA 11 the task hangs and says that it's waiting for connection.

I tried one more time and it worked. I just had to wait more than half an our - about 40 min for connection to be made. And about 30 min till setup completed. Looks like it was just a delay.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.