puthearith070

How to find Intel vPro in your corporate network [Solved]

Hi Support,

Is there any way from KSC to search or generate report to find Intel vPro product because Intel just announce vulnerabilities in some firmware versions of Intel Active Management Technology, Intel Standard Manageability, and Intel Small Business Technology.

Thanks,

Thearith

Hi Support,

Is there any way from KSC to search or generate report to find Intel vPro product because Intel just announce vulnerabilities in some firmware versions of Intel Active Management Technology, Intel Standard Manageability, and Intel Small Business Technology.

Thanks,

Thearith

Hello,

please state the exact builds of KSC server and agents.

Thank you.

Hello,

please state the exact builds of KSC server and agents.

Thank you.

Hi,

Both KSC and Agent are 10.3.047.

Thank you.

Hi Support,

Thanks,

Thearith

Hello.

Device selections can be made based on a particular CPU model, but not any specific functionality it features.

Thank you.

Hello.

Device selections can be made based on a particular CPU model, but not any specific functionality it features.

Thank you.

Hi,

Yes I think so.

I think based on the CPU model then we can search one by one to see the vPro technology or not.

Thank you.

Hi,

Yes I think so.

I think based on the CPU model then we can search one by one to see the vPro technology or not.

Thank you.

Thank you for your feedback.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.