Sign in to follow this  
cocorina

How to check device status if product has removed [In Progress]

hi,

I installed both KSM and KES 10 for windows. But after i have removed both applications. I can see the under monitoring that AV protection is not running for these two devices; but the devices status still showing ok under devices.

hi,

I installed both KSM and KES 10 for windows. But after i have removed both applications. I can see the under monitoring that AV protection is not running for these two devices; but the devices status still showing ok under devices.

Hello!

Please kindly check if you have removed mobile device from cloud recycle bin.

See attached screenshot: del.jpg

Also please provide us with screenshots illustrating your issue.

Thank You!

I removed KES from my laptop; mobile KSM remains. Under monitoring > AV protection is not running, i can see my laptop is without AV protection (KES uninstalled); However, the status under devices still with "ticked" [OK].

post-597167-1469004046_thumb.jpg

post-597167-1469004055_thumb.jpg

I removed KES from my laptop; mobile KSM remains. Under monitoring > AV protection is not running, i can see my laptop is without AV protection (KES uninstalled); However, the status under devices still with "ticked" [OK].

Hello!

I can suppose that it is beta limitation - lets wait for a while and check if the status is changed.

But, can you provide me with information about the server that you are connected to?

You can send me the same screenshot as attached.

srv.jpg

Thank You!

Hello!

Ok, lets start from the beginning. Could you please describe what you have performed with maximum details?

Step-by-step - with screenshots.

Did I understand you correctly, that you have done the following:

1. Installed and connected 2 devices to cloud - mobile (which OS - iOS or Android?) and Windows.

2. You have removed both applications from local devices? Not from cloud console?

3. Now you still have devices in console as connected devices? Correct? (need screenshot).

4. The statuses of the devices in "Device" section are ok?

Thank You!

1. Installed and connected 2 devices to cloud - mobile (which OS - iOS or Android?) and Windows. --> Yes, one mobile (android) and windows

2. You have removed both applications from local devices? Not from cloud console? i remove KES from laptop; not from cloud

3. Now you still have devices in console as connected devices? Correct? (need screenshot). Under devices, i still have 2 devices

4. The statuses of the devices in "Device" section are ok? yes

1. Installed and connected 2 devices to cloud - mobile (which OS - iOS or Android?) and Windows. --> Yes, one mobile (android) and windows

2. You have removed both applications from local devices? Not from cloud console? i remove KES from laptop; not from cloud

3. Now you still have devices in console as connected devices? Correct? (need screenshot). Under devices, i still have 2 devices

4. The statuses of the devices in "Device" section are ok? yes

Hello!

Is it possible to see screenshots?

Also try to remove Network Agent from Windows host.

Check the result.

About problem with status - I suppose that it is a bug. But we need screenshots.

Thank You!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.