• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Недоступность форума // Forum maintenance   08/16/2017

В связи с техническими работами форум будет недоступен с 20.00 (МСК) 18.08.2017. Максимальное время недоступности - до 20.00 (МСК) 20.08.2017. *** Due to maintenance forum will be unavailable since 8pm (+3 GMT) 18-Aug-2017. The longest possible time of maintenance - till 8.pm (+3 GMT) 20-Aug-2017.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gringopig

KIS 2013 crashes browser

6 posts in this topic

Installed KIS 2013 today v13.0.1.4190...

Everything seems to work correctly but for opening an https url in a browser. Using Firefox 14.0.1 and IE9, some component causes the browser to hang and crash.

This is repeatable and constant and happens with 'safe mode' on and also outside 'safe mode'.

Have a look at Bank of Scotland . Was this an issue during beta testing?

Not really usable at the moment for me. The error report points to avp.exe as being 'waited on' in the IE crash dialogue.

Installed KIS 2013 today v13.0.1.4190...

Everything seems to work correctly but for opening an https url in a browser. Using Firefox 14.0.1 and IE9, some component causes the browser to hang and crash.

This is repeatable and constant and happens with 'safe mode' on and also outside 'safe mode'.

Have a look at Bank of Scotland . Was this an issue during beta testing?

Not really usable at the moment for me. The error report points to avp.exe as being 'waited on' in the IE crash dialogue.

EDIT: using Windows 7 x64 and both IE9 and FF are 32 bit.

Your link opens for me ok/fine in Firefox 14.0.0 and KIS 13.0.0.4190, with only ABP and NoScript add-ons enabled. The same link opens ok/fine in IE9, too. W7 32.

Perhaps a GSI report can help us help you.

Maybe it's the 64 bit operating system I'm running?

It's pretty consistent though. Any form filling and the browser crashes. I created a GSI report for you and am going to PM you it. The initial release seems quite unstable in terms of accessing https websites. I can't pin it down to any individual component however but it's doing it across 2 different browsers.

It works for me as well with 64bit windows 7 and firefox 14.01.

I have had issues with flash, being forced to clean install both firefox and flash. Current flash version is: 11.4.402.265.

I can open the link OK but as soon as I try to input any data into a field it freezes. I have updated my Flash as per yr suggestion. I had neglected to update from 11.3 on this machine.

I will wait until KIS2013 is officially released in the UK to try again. Maybe the build will progress?