Sign in to follow this  
Kilauea

Attachments in this forum

Well, my personal space on this forum to attach pictures (screenshots) is nearly the end. As i see the forum topics previous March are deleted.

Devs/ board administration:

Can i delete all attached files in my personal profil of this board ?

Have you saved them if you (maybe) have a need for it ?

It is about 8MB.

Kilauea

*whistling* :rolleyes:

I should have think about that (i know that) maybe i had a blackout. :lol:

But that does not solve my problem that there only little space left to upload screenshots.

Kilauea

Well, my personal space on this forum to attach pictures (screenshots) is nearly the end. As i see the forum topics previous March are deleted.

Devs/ board administration:

Can i delete all attached files in my personal profil of this board ?

Have you saved them if you (maybe) have a need for it ?

It is about 8MB.

Kilauea

I always backup my attachments just incase something goes wrong. :)

@ Leo Max

I have a backup. :) But if i delete my attachments in my profil, the previous topics become "unreadable". Thats the reason why i ask.

( unreadable = a topic with many screenshots that explain something - makes no sense if i delete the screenshots)

Kilauea

@ Leo Max

I have a backup.  :)  But if i delete my attachments in my profil, the previous topics become "unreadable". Thats the reason why i ask.

( unreadable = a topic with many screenshots that explain something - makes no sense if i delete the screenshots)

Kilauea

Yes I know, that's why I delete the ones that are kind of old. ;)

They will try to keep all possible threads for future refference.

I have a backup.  :)  But if i delete my attachments in my profil, the previous topics become "unreadable". Thats the reason why i ask.

Kilauea

Perhaps KL could increase the image space for Gold Key beta testers. :)

They will try to keep all possible threads for future refference.

That's not what Kilauea is asking!

Yes, Kilauea, you have to either delete your oldest attachements (& loose them) to recoup your allowed amount of mb's or as Lucian says, use Imageshack (better option IMO), this way you can also mix the pics better with your posts. :)

@ Leo Max

Kilauea

I know something changed with Avatar's to make them viewable.

However it has affected ScreenShot's, the old way was far better,

can we acomidate both? :rolleyes::unsure:

Perhaps KL could increase the image space for Gold Key beta testers.  :)

I don't think that it's reasonable to ask... :P , it's better if KL increase the attachment space for everybody - it shouldn't be a big deal... :rolleyes:

WOW ! :blink:

That should be enough until MP 5. :)

Thank you very much for solving this issue so fast.

Thanks Artem.

Kilauea

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.