PJ

err_empty_response, Unable to Sign-on to a Military Benefits Website

I am a retired Vietnam Era Veteran and only until yesterday, did I download the most recent Kaspersky Internet Security Program (replacing Bitdefender, which after two years of using, decided to return back to Kaspersky Internet Security, as I wasn't happy with the responses (or shall I say lack of responses) from Bitdefender).  So this morning, I decided to check on a Disability Claim that I had submitted on a Military Benefits Website several week ago, only to NOT be allowed access and I am under the assumption that it's because I now use Kaspersky Internet Security.  Since I am 69+, can someone in "easy to understand layman's terms" explain what I need to do to access this site?  This is what I am receiving:

This page isn’t working

myaccess.dmdc.osd.mil didn’t send any data.

ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE

Like you I am in my early 70s so limited in my knowledge of computers but the site response suggests that the site may be the problem rather than K. Have you tried again since you got this response or contacted by phone to ask if there is a temporary site problem?

mikethebike

Also, you might try logging on using a different web browser (Microsoft Edge, Firefox, etc.).  What web browser are you using?  I am also early 70's and Vietnam veteran. US Army 1966-68.

Edited by dh27564

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.