diego.moraes

Mobile Device Management does not appear in Kaspersky Security Center 10.4.343 [In progress]

After upgrading from Kaspersky Security Center to version 10.4.343, I can not see Mobile Device Management.

Hello.

Have you chosen Mobile Device Management component when installing?

Have you restarted the Console after modifying "Configure interface" settings?

Thank you.

Hello.

Have you chosen Mobile Device Management component when installing?

Have you restarted the Console after modifying "Configure interface" settings?

Thank you.

Yes, I upgraded to version 10.3.407.

I have already enabled and disabled multiple times by restarting KSC.

I rebooted the server and modified the installation to install mobile device management again.

It still has not worked.

Thank you.

post-438731-1491584201.jpg

Yes, I upgraded to version 10.3.407.

I have already enabled and disabled multiple times by restarting KSC.

I rebooted the server and modified the installation to install mobile device management again.

It still has not worked.

Thank you.

Hello!

Please check if this component is enabled to be shown in the console properties under view - customize

Thanks!

Hello!

Please check if this component is enabled to be shown in the console properties under view - customize

Thanks!

It did not work, I reinstalled the application again, it still does not display Mobile Device Management, should I open a called?

It did not work, I reinstalled the application again, it still does not display Mobile Device Management, should I open a called?

Hello!

Please check, if you have the plug-in for mobile device management installed and enabled.

Thanks!

Hello!

Please check, if you have the plug-in for mobile device management installed and enabled.

Thanks!

I have all the plugins I use installed. Is there anything else I need to install? I did the same installation process on another server and the upgrade worked perfectly, displaying Mobile Device Management.

post-438731-1491830279.jpg

I have all the plugins I use installed. Is there anything else I need to install? I did the same installation process on another server and the upgrade worked perfectly, displaying Mobile Device Management.

Please check also, if the KSC Console is the same version as the KSC itself.

Also check if the newly installed console of KSC10SP2MR1 on another machine shows everything correctly.

Thanks!

Please check also, if the KSC Console is the same version as the KSC itself.

Also check if the newly installed console of KSC10SP2MR1 on another machine shows everything correctly.

Thanks!

The version on both servers is the same. KSC 10.4.343

On the other machine I upgraded, the console shows Device Mobile Management, I connected the two servers on this console, all installed smartphones appear.

The problem is on my console.

post-438731-1491832809.jpg

The version on both servers is the same. KSC 10.4.343

On the other machine I upgraded, the console shows Device Mobile Management, I connected the two servers on this console, all installed smartphones appear.

The problem is on my console.

Have you tried to uninstall the faulty console and only it completely and install it anew?

Thanks!

Have you tried to uninstall the faulty console and only it completely and install it anew?

Thanks!

I uninstalled KSC and installed again by restoring the backup, now the Mobile Device Management module appear.

Thank you.