Sign in to follow this  
fayorama

Autocad LT 2017 crashes when I have Kaspersky on [In progress]

AUTOCAD LT 2017 CRASHES when I have Kaspersky on. Ihave to switch it off when I use it otherwise it crashes. this is such a pain. If this carrys on I will have to change another security provider as I have to use Auto CAD.

Please could someone advise how I can use kaspersky and AutoCAD LT 2017 at the some time?

thanks

AUTOCAD LT 2017 CRASHES when I have Kaspersky on. Ihave to switch it off when I use it otherwise it crashes. this is such a pain. If this carrys on I will have to change another security provider as I have to use Auto CAD.

Please could someone advise how I can use kaspersky and AutoCAD LT 2017 at the some time?

thanks

Hi,

What Kaspersky products and versions you use?

Thank you!

Hi,

What Kaspersky products and versions you use?

Thank you!

I am using Kaspersky Internet Security 2016 installed in June 2016. I'm afraid I dont know which version.

thanks.

Topic was moved to the correct forum section.

Please see the first and second Important topics of this Home User section of this forum for instructions to download and install KIS version 2017.

Uninstall KIS version 2016 > reboot, then install KIS version 2017.

After you install KIS version 2017, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.