Scoubidou

Creating a response file for KSC10 silent installation mode

Thank you Kravtsov, i allready know that this one talks about AK8.

I'm using the same troubleshooting (setup.exe /r ) but the response file wan't created..

Is there any way to install the SC10 in silent mode ?

Using the setup.exe /s is stopped by the warning of using 100 Go!!

I don't believe this is supported under the latest builds.

What are you trying to achieve exactly?

Are you installing Security center onto a number of servers?

Hi Chris,

I have about 100 server in which i have to install SC10, so i'm trying to automatize the installation.

If this isn't supported, can anyone from Support team confirm that ?

Actually it looks like it is supported, but not under the same method as AK8.

If you create a new Kaspersky applicaiton package, you can select the security center .kud file. (from extracted c:\ksc10.0\...\server\)

This creates a security center package and gives you options for SQL license keys etc.

I've not tried installing it yet, but it looks like it will run silently.

I've tested this solution, even using the KUD file, the installation task end with the error " if you plan to use the Systems Management functionality, 100 GB of free

hard drive space will be necessary "

Any other idea ?

I've tested this solution, even using the KUD file, the installation task end with the error " if you plan to use the Systems Management functionality, 100 GB of free

hard drive space will be necessary "

Any other idea ?

Add the installation package of SC to installation package repository in SC using KUD file.

Furthermore modify the sc10.kud in corresponding share of newly created SC10 package as follows:

• In row "Params" add /v"EULA=1" to existing line, e.g.: Params=/s /norestart /v"EULA=1"

This will accept EULA during installation and the message "if you plan to use the Systems Management functionality, 100 GB of free hard drive space will be necessary" will not appear anymore.

Btw: The record function for creating an answer file is currently not implemented in SC10, but it will be back in CF1 in October. What's currently possible, too, is to use the MSI package of SC10 with corresponding MSI Properties to install SC silently.

Br,

dawinci

Me again,

Is there any tips to hide or disable the lunch configuration Wizard after installation complete ?

Me again,

Is there any tips to hide or disable the lunch configuration Wizard after installation complete ?

Only by pressing ALT+F4 manually.

Or you create an easy AutoIT script, which will be executed right after Installation is complete, executes Administration Console, waits vor window with title "Quickstart-Assistent" and presses ALT+F4 automatically :)

No other registry key and/or hack possible.

Br,

dawinci

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.