Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
tayylann

Trojan-Downloader.JS.DarDuk.kt

3 posts in this topic

I tried to open this web page:

www.forumumsun.com/topic/21786-siki-dostlar-1-bolum-full-online-izledizi-izledizisini-izleizle/

yesterday and my KIS 2012 immediately blocked it.After a few seconds , Kaspersky Anti-virus GUI Windows part ,basegui.pll, was added to the trusted applications.

2-3 minutes later ,I googled that web page again and opened it.It seems that Kasperksy has stopped blocking that website?

(I can still open that web-page without any warning?)

Is my computer infected by the trojen downloader?

I want to be sure that Trojan-Downloader.JS.DarDuk.kt isn't downloaded to my computer.

Here are the screenshots of detailed reports:

post-409685-1334416338_thumb.png

post-409685-1334416346_thumb.png

post-409685-1334416353_thumb.png

post-409685-1334416362_thumb.png

post-409685-1334416366_thumb.png

Edited by tayylann

Welcome. If Kaspersky detected something on a website, Kaspersky blocks what it detects.

If you have any further concern, please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Welcome. If Kaspersky detected something on a website, Kaspersky blocks what it detects.

If you have any further concern, please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

I'm aware that Kaspersky blocked the content(the entire website actually) for my computer's safety.

The problem is : Kaspersky blocked that malicious web site just for once.It does not block that web site anymore.Is that normal behavior?