hamed_masoomi

Install application remotely

Hello

i have one primary KCS(10.5.1781) and some slave(10.5.1781) servers  and i want to use install application remotely Task from primary Kcs for upgrading kes 10.3 to 11.0.1 on my slave servers.is it possible ??

Thanks

Edited by hamed_masoomi

Hi,

Yes, it is possible. Please notice, that installation at local hosts will be performed with local system account privileges.

Thank you!

Hi

Thanks for Reply.

I guess,you misunderstood, i told you that,i have one master server and some slave servers.i wanna install kes 11.0.1 on my clients that work under slave servers management from my master server.what you said ,the task just work on slave servers not on clients in slave servers.  

could you help me more??

Thanks

3 hours ago, hamed_masoomi said:

Hi

Thanks for Reply.

I guess,you misunderstood, i told you that,i have one master server and some slave servers.i wanna install kes 11.0.1 on my clients that work under slave servers management from my master server.what you said ,the task just work on slave servers not on clients in slave servers.  

could you help me more??

Thanks

Hello.

Provided that you are controlling both the master and slave servers from a single console, this should be possible in steps:

1. Distribute the required package onto the slave servers;

2. For each of the slave servers, connect via Console, then create a remote installation task to update the relevant clients.

Doing this with a single task right from the master server, however, is not possible.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.