Fefolino

Kaskpersky prevents me from playing online games, can't connect to servers. the certificate chain is incomplete.

Hi all!

I have got a problem with Kaspersky Internet Security 2019

It was working perfectly until 1-2 weeks ago, but then started preventing me from playing online games.

Every game I try to play it tells me that it can't connect to servers. If I right click on the icon and choose "Suspend protection" it doesn't change, the only way is to manually close kaspersky.

I also tried to reset settings to stock, but nothing changed.

Can you help me please?

Thanks!

Hi,

Have you tried to reset the settings in Kaspersky?

Edited by ScuzyPants
Needing to add a few worlds.

Hi guys!  Let Me take part on this topic : To ScuzyPants the OP = Original Poster

said above that - He tried to reset settings to stock, meant to default settings

right Fefolino..?  well what kaspersky advise, when having gaming issues

is included on this - Link :  https://support.kaspersky.com/13980 

The adjustment is intent to Kis -18 : 17 : Must apply to Kis ver. 2019 too

if Not resolve anything. Try to uninstall-Reinstall kaspersky 19 : Post result

Edited by i n d i o

8 hours ago, ScuzyPants said:

Have you tried to reset the settings in Kaspersky?

Yes, I have already tried!

5 hours ago, i n d i o said:

I tried, but nothing happened... I think it's a setting about blocking connections, because sometimes I get this window too

xhao5jz.png

I try to translate

"

can not guarantee the authenticity of the specified domain to which the encrypted connection is established

Reason: the certificate chain is incomplete

"

But even if I click "continue" the game doesn't work, tho this window doesn't pop up all times..

If I try to uninstall-reinstall Kaspersky.. I have to buy another key? How does it works?

Thanks!

59 minutes ago, Fefolino said:

If I try to uninstall-reinstall Kaspersky.. I have to buy another key? How does it works?

No. During the uninstall there will be an option to save license data.  That box should be checked by default.  Just be sure it is.  Doing so will transfer your current license data to the new install.  It's always a good idea to have your activation code available just in case (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).

What internet browser are you using?

16 minutes ago, dh27564 said:

No. During the uninstall there will be an option to save license data.  That box should be checked by default.  Just be sure it is.  Doing so will transfer your current license data to the new install.  It's always a good idea to have your activation code available just in case (xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx).

What internet browser are you using?

Ok, this evening or tomorrow I will try reinstalling, thanks

I am using Chrome, but that error pops up only when I open online video games, and not all the times..

Try this:  Settings > Additional > Network > Do  not scan encrypted connections (check this box).  Also , please contact Technical Support https://center.kaspersky.com.

There are other users who are having similar issues.

On 2/2/2019 at 1:10 PM, dh27564 said:

Try this:  Settings > Additional > Network > Do  not scan encrypted connections (check this box).  Also , please contact Technical Support https://center.kaspersky.com.

There are other users who are having similar issues.

Thanks! This is the solution! I set the 2nd option (Scan only if requested or something similar) and now all works ok, thanks!!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.