Klrdn

Navigating K Security Scan & Removal Tool, instruction how to manage the end to end tasks from detection to disposal.

1st time using.

1) Would like some instruction how to manage the end to end tasks from  detection to disposal.

2) What are the ongoing activities of KSS routines, cf. KSS seems to have non-stop recurring scanning activity?

3) What are my options regarding the malware report page. 

4) I notice that the malware listings are clickable links. I was afraid to click one!

5) What should i expect after clicking "Find Solution" ? It seemed that nothing happened.

6) I then manually dl'd KV Removal Tool. Will it automatically engage with & offer options to dispose of previous KSS scan findings?

:rolleyes: Normally they're some regular contributors, who reply questions to

KSS functionality. But if you Let Me I'd like to answer these ones

To Qstn-1:  This Klab article confirm that as Feb-01-2018 : Support for KSS will End and

will be available only for KAFree  - Link :  https://support.kaspersky.com/us/viruses/kss4

2) Not to clear about this query. But from my experience this tool only detects malware and

if you decide to carry on a 2nd Scan will detect the same malware or bugs 

3) On this you can Not remove any malware or other detections it tell you to install one

of the Main Klab products to do it : KAV-KIS-KTS,.Etc. to remove it6s findings

4) well they're by design for the KL-DevTeam

5) On this refer to my answer on - Question 3

6) I guess is Not possible to disposal any of the detections from KSS using

KAVremoval .. You've to install-1 of the paid KL-Products >>Hope this helps

Edited by Indio