Hi everyone!

Kaspersky Internet Security is blocking two trusted applications.

These files are necessary to acces my bank account. If I just ignore the notifications, after a little while the computer freezes and I have to force the shutdown. It only happens when I try to access my bank account.

There are some screenshots attached to this message.

I'm running Windows 10 and KIS 16.0.1.445

Any help would be appreciated

post-538684-1454279876_thumb.jpg

post-538684-1454279883_thumb.jpg

post-538684-1454279888_thumb.jpg

post-538684-1454279895_thumb.jpg

Those applications modify the browser memory and are blocked by KIS Safe money feature, which blocks all (non essential) programs from accessing the browser in memory regardless if they're trusted or not.

In your first screenshot, navigate to the Exclusions tab and check Do not monitor application activity for both applications, instead of creating the exclusions shown in your last screenshot. Close both applications (or just reboot the system) and see if it helps.

If not, you'll need to contact official support and let them know about your issue.

Thanks for the reply!

I've already tried that, but it didn't work.

I forgot to mention: It's been happening since the upgrade from 16.0.0.614 to 16.0.1.445

Ok, I'll try the official support.

Thanks!

Just to add a note: I tried to disable notifications ("Additionals -> Notifications -> Notify about Events") and the computer is not freezing anymore. Maybe Windows Notification Center was causing it. But, obviously, KIS is still blocking the applications.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.