Hello,

I am trying to apply the extended beta key and can't seem to get it applied.

When trying to activate through the app it wants an activation code.

post-579294-1448893245_thumb.png

I've also tried adding the key into Kaspersky Security Center.

post-579294-1448893344_thumb.png

But when I try to add it to the test cimputers via task it only shows our commercial license.

post-579294-1448893437_thumb.png

When I try to use the task to add the key from the file itself I get the following.

post-579294-1448893518_thumb.png

Any ideas or maybe some help from some people who have been able to apply the extended key?

Thanks!

Same problem. Final nail in coffin. Eset makes a great product that has worked flawlessly with win10 since the beginning.

This shenanigans is holding up our deployment of windows 10 in our enterprise. Completely unacceptable from a company with the supposed reputation of Kaspersky.

Same problem. Final nail in coffin. Eset makes a great product that has worked flawlessly with win10 since the beginning.

This shenanigans is holding up our deployment of windows 10 in our enterprise. Completely unacceptable from a company with the supposed reputation of Kaspersky.

Arg! Well thanks for replying so I know I'm not the only one with Kaspersky problems.

Hello,

I am trying to apply the extended beta key and can't seem to get it applied.

When trying to activate through the app it wants an activation code.

post-579294-1448893245_thumb.png

I've also tried adding the key into Kaspersky Security Center.

post-579294-1448893344_thumb.png

But when I try to add it to the test cimputers via task it only shows our commercial license.

post-579294-1448893437_thumb.png

When I try to use the task to add the key from the file itself I get the following.

post-579294-1448893518_thumb.png

Any ideas or maybe some help from some people who have been able to apply the extended key?

Thanks!

For the first picture: delete the expired key by klicking on the red cross.

Then the beta license is not compatible with KES10SP1. The error is correct. Please take a second look on your pictures.

For the first picture: delete the expired key by klicking on the red cross.

Then the beta license is not compatible with KES10SP1. The error is correct. Please take a second look on your pictures.

Deleting the key bu click the red x worked and let me apply the new key, thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.