aces123

Renewing Kaspersky BusinessSpace Security International Edition

Hi, can somebody help me renewing regarding this kind of service?

Kaspersky BusinessSpace Security International Edition. 100-Workstation / FileServer 1 year Renewal Download Pack: Kaspersky Anti-Virus Suite for WS and FS

Our 1 year subscription has already expired and i wanted to renew with the same package as before, it seems that i cant find it in the renewing page..

Where can i renew my subscription?

They changed the name and made existing products incompatible with new licenses.

Instead of just renewing a license you have to redeploy your 100 AV installations, or annoy your users through a series of patches requiring reboots that amount to the same thing.

They changed the name and made existing products incompatible with new licenses.

Instead of just renewing a license you have to redeploy your 100 AV installations, or annoy your users through a series of patches requiring reboots that amount to the same thing.

Thats not completely true.

You can activate version 8 with a new license.

Oh, if only that were true.

Half our Kaspersky installations grabbed it by default off the server when their current license expired, the other half did not. It can not be forced out, meaning that I'm slowly uninstalling 8, rebooting, and reinstalling 10 on those machines, as you can't even just deploy 10 over 8 or it will prompt the user for information they don't know after.

post-390169-1366207036_thumb.jpg

Oh, if only that were true.

Half our Kaspersky installations grabbed it by default off the server when their current license expired, the other half did not. It can not be forced out, meaning that I'm slowly uninstalling 8, rebooting, and reinstalling 10 on those machines, as you can't even just deploy 10 over 8 or it will prompt the user for information they don't know after.

Hi,

I agree with Helmut, New key totally support for the KAV 6.0 Mp4 and Endpoint 8 but in this moment we cant apply the new key files through deploy method,

I think this is a bug & KL will fix it soon.

If you want to check this, if the patch B already installed on End point 8, you can add the key file manually.

Regards

Sahan Marga

Hi,

I agree with Helmut, New key totally support for the KAV 6.0 Mp4 and Endpoint 8 but in this moment we cant apply the new key files through deploy method,

I think this is a bug & KL will fix it soon.

If you want to check this, if the patch B already installed on End point 8, you can add the key file manually.

Regards

Sahan Marga

I give new License(select) for new year . I install patch( pf69) on client And my client with kes8 give new license but my some client with kav6.0.4.X cant give new license . I add new key into Repository -- Key , how can I active this client ?

I don't like install key manually.

In the keys repository, right-click the key file, Properties, check Automatically deploy key.

You can also create a "Key file installation" task.

In the keys repository, right-click the key file, Properties, check Automatically deploy key.

I select this ckeck box but my client with kav 6.0.x cant give New License .

I select this ckeck box but my client with kav 6.0.x cant give New License .

Can you post the exact build number of your 6.0 clients and patch level.

Can you post the exact build number of your 6.0 clients and patch level.

My client version is kav6.0.4.1424 .

This client is install for First time and There isnt Any patch on that.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.