kolobashkin

Kaspersky Security Center 10 / Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 for Windows

KES 10 is compatible with Windows 8.

System requirements.

English, French, German, Russian and Simplified Chinese versions of the program are available.

But when I'm trying to install KES10 it gives me the attached error 1723 on windows 8 single language.

Please check if you have a solution for this error.

post-453270-1360578103_thumb.jpg

It seems some keya are left in the registry from the previous anti-virus software.

Anyway try the following:

1. if there were other version of Kaspersky Anti-Virus installed on this computer use this utility to delete them http://support.kaspersky.com/3057.

2. if there were third-party software installed on this computer use the corresponding utility from that vendor.

2. download KES10 one more time and run the unpack wizard one more time.

jaylesh   

Mikhail: will this fix all the problems currently related to KES 8 if we upgrade to KSC10/KES10?

Can you guarantee that 10 is working normally?

If so, my company picked the absolute worst timing to purchase your product (right before 10 came out). *grumble*

searbet   
Mikhail: will this fix all the problems currently related to KES 8 if we upgrade to KSC10/KES10?

Can you guarantee that 10 is working normally?

If so, my company picked the absolute worst timing to purchase your product (right before 10 came out). *grumble*

We are seeing similar issues with 10 today. Very, very disappointing. Especially after a file server crash on Monday.

jaylesh   
We are seeing similar issues with 10 today. Very, very disappointing. Especially after a file server crash on Monday.

Our only solution currently is to roll back to KES/KSC 8 with NONE of the patches (a, b, c, pf80).

90% of our employees work remotely so we need to deploy it over a VPN link that isn't the fastest. Even trying to deploy just the A patch manually failed on the machines we tried it on so far. It froze at the 'You have X valid licenses screen' after supposed patch install completion and would not let us click next to complete. After multiple restarts all that happens is this window comes up (totally unresponsive to anything) and no Kaspersky icon.

So, we already spent a week deploying it to all our machines (new customer), now have spent another week putting out these fires that were caused by these update/patch fiascos, and will probably be spending all of next week reinstalling Kaspersky with none of the patches since that is the only fully reliable option we have found so far with Win XP SP3 32bit machines. :dash1:

Has anyone noticed that when the KSC 10 is deployed on client systems after a few days,it shows that the client computers are not synchronising with the Administration Server.

The client systems and the Administration server are on the same subnet and on the same network.

Regards,

Chukwunonso Udechukwu

I am currently deploying KES 10 with the latest admin console. The clients are being deployed OK but their protection is disabled. When expanding the protection panel, there are no protection agents listed at all. Is there something in the policy I am missing? I have all of the protections enabled except IM but nothing is diplayed (and presumably running) on the client.

DestErm   
Our only solution currently is to roll back to KES/KSC 8 with NONE of the patches (a, b, c, pf80).

90% of our employees work remotely so we need to deploy it over a VPN link that isn't the fastest. Even trying to deploy just the A patch manually failed on the machines we tried it on so far. It froze at the 'You have X valid licenses screen' after supposed patch install completion and would not let us click next to complete. After multiple restarts all that happens is this window comes up (totally unresponsive to anything) and no Kaspersky icon.

So, we already spent a week deploying it to all our machines (new customer), now have spent another week putting out these fires that were caused by these update/patch fiascos, and will probably be spending all of next week reinstalling Kaspersky with none of the patches since that is the only fully reliable option we have found so far with Win XP SP3 32bit machines. :dash1:

Hi colleague!

In case you would like to roll back to KES/KSC 8 it's strongly recommended to apply patches a ,b, c, d.

All problems related to patch "B" were closed at patches "C" and "D"

DestErm   
I am currently deploying KES 10 with the latest admin console. The clients are being deployed OK but their protection is disabled. When expanding the protection panel, there are no protection agents listed at all. Is there something in the policy I am missing? I have all of the protections enabled except IM but nothing is diplayed (and presumably running) on the client.

Hi colleague!

Could you help us to analyze this problems? We would like to analyze and solve this problem directly.

I'll communicate to you by messenger.

Thank you

Also in our company the problem occurs, it's very frustrating, no more comment.

Any solutions ?

Hi

What problem ? Please describe in more details.

Thank you.

Not sure about Racoadmin, but I'm seeing the issue where after a few days the Network Agent stops talking to the KSC10 server. I've got hundred of clients that have the Network AGent service running, but they are not working under a policy like they should. These are spread around the world, so going out and touching each system is a little hard to do.

Not sure about Racoadmin, but I'm seeing the issue where after a few days the Network Agent stops talking to the KSC10 server. I've got hundred of clients that have the Network AGent service running, but they are not working under a policy like they should. These are spread around the world, so going out and touching each system is a little hard to do.

Hello!

It is very general.

Could you please kindly describe your issues with more details and we will try to help you.

Thank You!