Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
marios1923

check point vpn client

7 posts in this topic

KIS 2013 won't install on my windows 7 machine. Say incomatible softaware must be resloved : Check Pint VPN driver. Any ideas.

i give you getsysteminfo in order to help me.

Visit My Website

Edited by marios1923

sorry 2013 i mean

Hello...All searches about check point vpn client seem to bring up Zonealarm...did you have this installed previously?

Do you have anything similar to checkpoint or Zonealarm/Zonelabs in add/remove. :unsure:

There was a system driver found in this link with a similar problem (vsdatant.sys) but i don't see this in your GSI.

http://forum.kaspersky.com/index.php?showt...amp;pid=1926307

Probably nothing to do with it but you have 3 system drivers from Threatfire which is now defunct,

plus 1 sys driver from MBAM and another 1 from Eset Smart Security but you have none of those three installed.

Please check your windows firewall and see if this checkpoint is integrated and if so uncheck it and turn windows f/wall off.

If you did have either Checkpoint or ZA installed previously then check the registry...if you feel comfortable doing this....specificly: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall, check all entries if one or more belong to Checkpoint or Zonealarm, delete them there are some.

After that you can try to skip the scan for incompatible software if you still get the detection.

KIS 2013 won't install on my windows 7 machine. Say incomatible softaware must be resloved : Check Pint VPN driver. Any ideas.

i give you getsysteminfo in order to help me.

Visit My Website

Hello.

I'm can't remove" Check Point VPN driver !!!

Please help me ...

How "www.getsysteminfo.com" can help me to remove "Check Point VPN driver"

Please follow the instructions that are posted in this topic thread, and then, if still no go, please post your current GSI report link.