I'm just wondering why there is not a Chinese version of this forum or a special zone for Chinese? Not all the Chinese users can read and write in English. I can't find any link to a Chinese forum on the official homepage for China as well. Kinda curious. :huh:

Hi meng & welcome

Asking for a forum for the chinese users is the first step. ;)

I think one of the reasons is that chinese is not an easy language for us westerners and there would have to be someone with solid knowledge of the language + Kaspersky, plus it would have be someone who could keep the forum clean from "helpful users" posting links to "free versions" etc. I said think, because i don't know for sure, so this is just my personal opinion, nothing else.

The chinese users does have the official support of course just like everyone else and in chinese too:http://www.kaspersky.com/helpdesk.html?lang=cn. :)

I'm just wondering why there is not a Chinese version of this forum

Hi ! :)

Don is right, we need a moderator for the Chinese forum, that's the only reason why we do not have it yet. I hope in the nearest future we will have someone from KL China team be able to monitor the forum and answer the questions in Chinese.

Kind regards,

Igor Kurzin

Hi ! :)

Don is right, we need a moderator for the Chinese forum, that's the only reason why we do not have it yet. I hope in the nearest future we will have someone from KL China team be able to monitor the forum and answer the questions in Chinese.

Kind regards,

Igor Kurzin

One moderator is not enough. There are both simplified and traditional Chinese versions of Kaspersky products, so there should be at least two Chinese moderators. :)

There are both simplified and traditional Chinese versions of Kaspersky products, so there should be at least two Chinese moderators. 

Okay, I put it in my notebook! Thnx for this comment! :)

You're welcome.

Your professional behavior is very impressive. A lot of Chinese users would come here if two Chinese discussion boards are opened, so good preparation is needed. That's why Harry isn't in a hurry. Take your time. :)

I have a personal forum, called KasperskyClub,http://kasperskyclub.digi.topzj.com/index.php

A lot of Chinese users would come here if two Chinese discussion boards are opened, so good preparation is needed. That's why Harry isn't in a hurry. Take your time. 

thanks

i .....coming

I hope in the nearest future we will have someone from KL China team be able to monitor the forum and answer the questions in Chinese.

i wish

AGAIN

the forum is small

and you can go www.kpfans.com

本人英语较差,见笑了。

Don't use Chinese..

Not only Chinese ,but also Japanese and Korean which use 2 Word-length(For example:the"abcdefg"is not same to "abcdefg")

I'm Chinese ,my English is not very good!

Thanx!

Edited by ppwangs

Don't use Chinese..

Not only Chinese ,but also Japanese and Korean which use 2 Word-length(For example:the"abcdefg"is not same to "abcdefg")

I'm Chinese ,my English is not very good!

Thanx!

OK

i will

thanx for pp

All here。。。

My eng is very pool but Russian very good oh.........

my god

welcome

we're kaspersky fans

Love kaspersky!

It's no big deal,it's not hard for we to figure it out . These two kind

of charactors are similar

AGAIN

the forum is small

and you can go www.kpfans.com

本人英语较差,见笑了。

hoho, does my id remind you?

most computers of the user of this forum can not show your last sentense

Hm,

i'm just wondering... If You, KL Team, would by any chance be interested in creating chinese language section of this forum, hm, well i think maybe I could help and moderate? And I mean both chinese simplified and traditional. I speak chinese and know both types of characters.

Well, it was just a tiny little suggestion...

Hi,

Thank you for your offer, it would be nice to have someone helping with the forum, but we can not start the forum without a participant from KL. THis is a first rule of any forum: a Chinese speaking moderator must be available.

We will keep your offer for the future, if you do not mind :)

Kind regards,

Igor Kurzin

Hm,

i'm just wondering... If You, KL Team, would by any chance be interested in creating  chinese language section of this forum, hm, well i think maybe I could help and moderate? And I mean both chinese simplified and traditional. I speak chinese and know both types of characters.

Well, it was just a tiny little suggestion...

not only chinese simplified and traditional.but also cantonese +Japanese to me is ok. :D

Edited by kumagaya

there is so much user in china

and our english is poor .

why dont u run a chinese forum?

there is so much user in china

and our english is poor .

why dont u run a chinese forum?

373472[/snapback]

It's beyond all doubt.Russian users have english not enough also.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.