mronald

Deleting Unprocessed Objects on Workstations from Admin Kit

Is there a way to delete unprocessed objects on workstations from the administration kit without remoting into the user's computer or contacting them? The administration kit lists the workstation with "There are unprocessed objects," but I want to delete them without having to disrupt the end-user. Is there any way to do this?

I've been curious about this too. It's difficult to have to remote into the user's computer to do this (interrupts their workflow, may be a PC that's not one I can easily remote into like the CEO's unit).

I've been curious about this too. It's difficult to have to remote into the user's computer to do this (interrupts their workflow, may be a PC that's not one I can easily remote into like the CEO's unit).

I think deleting the files that belongs to this remote computer from the backup/quarantine repositories of the Admin Kit would do the trick.

I think deleting the files that belongs to this remote computer from the backup/quarantine repositories of the Admin Kit would do the trick.

Someone tried?

what if the machine is offline?

just curious if it's possible to customize this task somehow...?

Someone tried?

what if the machine is offline?

just curious if it's possible to customize this task somehow...?

most certainly the machine has to be online.

I didn't try but that should be easy:

just copy path where that object has been detected and make a virus scan task for specific computer which will not promt anything but delete detected virus and run the task.

once that virus scan task will detect the object it will delete it :beer:

This has worked for me: From Admin Kit, Go into Repositories, then Unprocessed files. As long as they are listed there, and the target machine is accessible by the Admin Kit, I have been able to click Disinfect from the left edge of the Unprocessed files window pane.

Is there a way to delete unprocessed objects on workstations from the administration kit without remoting into the user's computer or contacting them? The administration kit lists the workstation with "There are unprocessed objects," but I want to delete them without having to disrupt the end-user. Is there any way to do this?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.