What can i do? I bought 10 shared licenses of kis 2010 which was meant to be shared between 10 computers-basically family and friends who do not live in the UK.

I contacted support and all they have sent is

If you have purchased a license in the UK you cannot activate it outside the country, as it is blocked by IP address.

Since i paid for this License, i don't see any reason why they impose such unfair restrictions, as long as i don't install it on more than recommended machines. Does anybody have any ideas, or is the money gone?

post-340192-1299752053_thumb.jpg

Welcome. Kaspersky product that is marketed for Home Users is meant to be consumed locally by that home user, not meant to be transshipped to other markets.

Your best bet is to let Tech Support and the entity that you purchased from know what you situation is and to ask them what options are available.

Well, thanks for the reply. When i bought the product, i was not informed that i could not use it in another country. This is something that should be clearly labelled on the CD box.

I will try and plead with them and see what happens, since i have not yet installed the Licenses, they could either exchange it for something that is more open or better still, a refund.

Looks like this forum doesn't tolerate complaints, the moderators with their god complex have deleted all my replies in topics similar to this, this seriously puts the impartiality of this forum to question. I will look for answers here and anywhere else.

Looks like this forum doesn't tolerate complaints, the moderators with their god complex have deleted all my replies in topics similar to this, this seriously puts the impartiality of this forum to question. I will look for answers here and anywhere else.

You're quite a dramaqueen aren't you? You already have your answers in this thread as well as in the other you filled up with the same, you just didn't like the answers and are now on a trolling expedition because of this.

Weird...I've had KIS in 2009 and 11 forms via Barclays Bank for the last 3 years and for the last 28 months they've been happily working in Saudi Arabia.

You're quite a dramaqueen aren't you? You already have your answers in this thread as well as in the other you filled up with the same, you just didn't like the answers and are now on a trolling expedition because of this.

No Don, if you are looking for cheap popularity, this is not the thread. As far as product support is concerned, especially where constructive criticism is concerned, u've lost the ability to make rational judgements, all your ideas are designed to silence what you perceive to be criticism.

U are making a bad situation even worse by your loose comments.

Weird...I've had KIS in 2009 and 11 forms via Barclays Bank for the last 3 years and for the last 28 months they've been happily working in Saudi Arabia.

Thanks Steve, i think if somebody genuinely buys a License from a legit retailer (who i even pointed out to them-provided his address e.t.c), Kaspersky should be willing to help!

Edited by Shaykins

..............And away you go again.

Facts: You came here asking for help we cannot......again.....give you, it's a userforum and only support can help thous only contacting them will get you any help...................of course if this is yet another code bought via Ebay etc at too good to be true a price then there isn't much help to get if this is a cracked code from a crafty reseller.

To recap: Only support can help you. Thread closed.

Don, You are the most annoying Moderator. Questions on this forum are not directed to you. You are just one, but there are thousands of other users, i want their opinion, NOT yours!!!

Shaykins

Richbuff and Don have answered your question which is to contact support because they are the only people that could possibly help and not the users in this forum.

If you are waiting for a magic answer, unfortuantely users will not be able to grant it.

Please contact support and see what they say and hopefully they may help you further.

Thanks Perry, You are right. I contacted support but they've not yet been able to help. I am waiting for their reply. Nevertheless, I'm hopeful that there may be somebody out there who's encountered a similar problem and perhaps may be willing to share his solution.

I just think its not fair that the moderators use their "powers" to delete posts, close threads e.t.c without a just cause, its not a job for very emotional people...

Maybe support will give me a working solution that i can share with folks here since the question has popped up a few times...

Edit: Don deleted the post again, Nice work Don, keep it up, raise your post count Mod edit....no they are all here as you can see and as all can see the only one going the emotional way and getting personal is you shaykins

Edited by Don Pelotas