Salim Slem

error when Update database definitions with KSC10 SP3

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I use on my network Kaspersky Security Center 10.5 SP3 on windows server 2008 R2, and i installed remotely Kaspersky EndPoint Security 11 for Workstations (windows 7 ultimate sp1 64bit) using Remotely Deployment.

every thing work good.

But when updates agents remotely using KSC10 it gives error message (complete with errors . Can not verifying modules and databases)

My KSC10 SP3 does not connect to internet, I used Kaspersky Update Utility last versions to download the database definitions for Kaspersky EndPoint Security 11 (picture attached).

Why this error appears? and how to solve it?

KUU.PNG

Edited by Salim Slem

Hello.

Can you update bases on a workstation by means of update utility without KSC?

Have you tryed to remove updates and download them again in Update utility ?

Do you have any network filtering or DPI solution ?

Posted (edited)

i updated databases on a workstation locally without using KSC and it is still the same error as you see in the attached file.

update error.PNG

I remove the update and download them several times

What can i do to avoid this error?

Edited by Salim Slem

Hello!

Do you have any proxe servers of gateways between KES/KSC and update servers? 

Can you check the updates dowbload via the update utility? 

Thanks!

My KSC is not connected to internet, I use Kaspersky Update Utility to download the databases definitions and distributed over KSC on the network

Is it possible to try to download the updates maube to one host machine directly from the internet? 

Thanks!

Does the update utility connect to the update servers without any gateways of proxies between them? 

Thanks!

when updating, it gives me always that the file in the updates (updates\bin\kes11_cm\kes11_cm-1313g.xml is corrupted). what this files is corresponding for?

Hello!

The file may contain the list of the update set. 

Please tell us if it is possible to download the updates via the utility directly to the KES? 

Thanks!

No. It is not possible to download the updates via the utility directly to the KES.

What is the matter?

Hello!

The reason may be the connection between Utility and update servers or connection between utility and hosts. 

Please check it. 

Thanks!

i downloaded databases using utility in another place and still the samee error

Hello!

Please describe the scenario in details. It is not clear what exactly happens and how.

Thanks!