aopromolla

KSV4 agentless unistall of Kaspersky Network Protection-GlobalInstance error

Hi,

I'm trying to uninstall the KSV 4 agentless following the instructions of solution:

https://support.kaspersky.com/13210

During the uninstall of the Kapsersky Network Protection-GlobalInstance, I've got the following error

image.png.5e0d30d41d7e280b1c1c1a592bf20990.png

I've deleted the Base APi URL as indicated in the solution and the retried, but with the same error...

Which is the correct uninstall procedure?

Thanks,

Antonio

1 hour ago, aopromolla said:

Hi,

I'm trying to uninstall the KSV 4 agentless following the instructions of solution:

https://support.kaspersky.com/13210

During the uninstall of the Kapsersky Network Protection-GlobalInstance, I've got the following error

image.png.5e0d30d41d7e280b1c1c1a592bf20990.png

I've deleted the Base APi URL as indicated in the solution and the retried, but with the same error...

Which is the correct uninstall procedure?

Thanks,

Antonio

Hello.

For assistance with this issue, please create an incident in CompanyAccount. Let us know the number of the created incident if you have any question regarding it.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, aopromolla said:

Hi Kirill,

I'm using a NFR license, is possible to open an incident also with this kind of license?

Thanks

You should be able to use any commercial license to register in CompanyAccount. Then you will be able to create incidents.

Please let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you.

Hi Kirill,

I've tried to register to CompanyAccount with my NFR license yesterday, but until now I've no received emails that give me access to the portal.

Regards,

Antonio

3 hours ago, aopromolla said:

Hi Kirill,

I've tried to register to CompanyAccount with my NFR license yesterday, but until now I've no received emails that give me access to the portal.

Regards,

Antonio

If the site did not show any errors while uploading the license, the account most likely will have no issues creating. Please verify the email address you enter, try to restore the password, and check your email client for a spam filter that may have replaced the confirmation mail.

Thank you.

Hi, until now no password received and nothing in my spam, and also with a password reset I don't receive the new link for set the new password.

The domain kaspersky.com is in my whitelist, so can't go in quarantine.

Regards,
Antonio

Hi Kirill,

I'm in contact with local Kaspersky rappresentative for solve the problem with my CompanyAccount.

As soon I'll be able to open a Support Incident, I'll update you with the incident numer.

Regards,

Antonio

Hi Ivan and Kirill,

I've created a new account and open the support ticket for this uninstall problem of KSV4 agentless.

The incident number is: INC000008810804

Regards,

Antonio

1 hour ago, aopromolla said:

Hi Ivan and Kirill,

I've created a new account and open the support ticket for this uninstall problem of KSV4 agentless.

The incident number is: INC000008810804

Regards,

Antonio

Hello,

you got reply in the incident.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.