• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.

Hello, I'm back with more issues regarding Kaspersky Password Manager. This time, it's worse.

Once again, the program failed to open upon booting up my laptop. Trying to open it via Kaspersky Total Security or by repeatedly clicking on the program in the Home menu failed to do anything as well.

Last time I was here, you guys recommended me to reinstall KPM. It did work back then, but upon reinstalling and rebooting, the program still wouldn't open...

I decided to try deleting and reinstalling it. Deinstalling it went wrong a couple of times (the Windows wizard stopped at 99% and stayed like that for more than an hour with no signs of ever fully loading), but eventually I managed to delete the program. I then reinstalled it, but upon opening, I only got a popup saying "The application needs access to the following folders: C:\Program Files (x86)\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Password Manager 8.0.6\Bases\...

I haven't found out how to grant access yet or anything... I guess I'm stuck now?

I'm using Windows 10, if that helps.

Thanks in advance!

Berny   

Hello,

Your Windows Log contains following Error  (in uw Registry) :

Product: Kaspersky Password Manager -- Fout 1402. Kan de sleutel HKEY_CURRENT_USER32\Software\KasperskyLab\Kaspersky Password Manager niet openen. 
Systeemfout 1018. Controleer of u voldoende toegangsrechten voor deze sleutel hebt of neem contact op met iemand van Ondersteuning.

Can you please try this :
> Go to KPM > Settings > Data Import/Export > Create copy of your vault.
> Download the KavRemoval tool from this location https://support.kaspersky.com/common/service.aspx?el=1464
> Reboot > Run "kavremvr.exe" !!! please take care to only select KPM !!! > Reboot
> Re-install as ADMIN the latest KPM version
> Synchronize your PW-Database with the Kaspersky Cloud or import your vault Backup
> Reboot