Sign in to follow this  
wunschname777

MR3 Patch missing info in SoftwareUpdates in Security Center [Not a bug]

Hello.

I have installed KES10SP1MR2 on computers. I have changed update source to dnl-test server as you provided information here.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP1 MR3 Update is listed in Software Updates but it seems that some information are missing.

Greetings. wunschname777.

post-555748-1467098201_thumb.jpg

Hello.

I have installed KES10SP1MR2 on computers. I have changed update source to dnl-test server as you provided information here.

Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 SP1 MR3 Update is listed in Software Updates but it seems that some information are missing.

Hello,

please create the topic in an appropriate branch.

Thank you.

Hello,

please create the topic in an appropriate branch.

Thank you.

Hello.

Ok, as administrator just simply move it to the corresponding topic instead of using the identical answer on every of my topics?

I was not able to determine the correct branch - sorry. So, please move.

Hello.

Ok, as administrator just simply move it to the corresponding topic instead of using the identical answer on every of my topics?

I was not able to determine the correct branch - sorry. So, please move.

Issue 1752606

Thank you.

Hello.

Hello.

For the duration of testing, absense of these fields is considered by design. After the release, when the patch is rolled out to regular update sources, it will contain this info.

Thank you.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.