shiva.srinivas

Unable to access the network Err_Network_Access_Denied

Hello Experts , while browsing some websites are not opening , the error message comes "Unable to access the network

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED" .

Google Chrome is having trouble accessing the network.

This may be because your firewall or antivirus software wrongly thinks Google Chrome is an intruder on your computer and is blocking it from connecting to the Internet.

Allow Chrome to access the network in your firewall or antivirus settings.

If it is already listed as a program allowed to access the network, try removing it from the list and adding it again.

I tried to open windows firewall to allow an app through firewall , but firewall is not enabling , it shows that "the settings are being managed by the vendor application kaspersky ". what to do , please help me to solve this , i had attached my gsi link for details abt my system .

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...3f4f331b63199e2

Edited by shiva.srinivas

Hello Experts , while browsing some websites are not opening , the error message comes "Unable to access the network

ERR_NETWORK_ACCESS_DENIED" . I tried to open windows firewall to allow an app through firewall , but firewall is not enabling , it shows that "the settings are being managed by the vendor application kaspersky ". what to do , please help me to solve this , i had attached my gsi link for details abt my system .

http://www.getsysteminfo.com/read.php?file...3f4f331b63199e2

Hi. You should not have two real time antivirus programs running.

If they are, you need to uninstall them using that vendor's dedicated removal tool.

Kaspersky manages your firewall and anti virus. Make sure all settings in Protection/Firewall are checked.

Try uninstalling those programs, reboot, update definitions and see if you can connect.

Try closing Chrome, and re-opening it to see if you can access websites.

Edited by Fenderman1

Hi. You should not have two real time antivirus programs running.

If they are, you need to uninstall them using that vendor's dedicated removal tool.

Kaspersky manages your firewall and anti virus.

Try uninstalling those programs, reboot, update definitions and see if you can connect.

sir , please tell how to deactivate my windows firewall ? think my windows firewall is not actie how , how to check ?

sir , please tell how to deactivate my windows firewall ? think my windows firewall is not actie how , how to check ?

If you are using Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky manages the Windows Firewall.

There is no need to touch it.

More experienced users will read your GetSystem info report, and have more suggestions.

Good luck !

Edited by Fenderman1

If you are using Kaspersky Internet Security, Kaspersky manages the Windows Firewall.

There is no need to touch it.

More experienced users will read your GetSystem info report, and have more suggestions.

Good luck !

ok sir thanks ,

You do not have enough ram installed to do anything.

You have 64-bit Windows 7 with only 2 GB of ram. That is like the Navy buying the biggest aircraft carrier that they can afford, and then putting a Piper Cub on it.

Please add another 2 GB of ram, or clean install 32-bit Windows.

After that, uninstall McAfee Security Scan Plus > reboot.

Please clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then restart the computer.

Please clear content of the Temp folder located at: C:\Windows\Temp\ and then restart the computer.

Please see the second Important topic for instructions to download and install KIS version 2016.

Uninstall KIS version 2015 > reboot, then install KIS version 2016.

After you install KIS version 2016, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

You have 64-bit Windows 7 with only 2 GB of ram. That is like the Navy buying the biggest aircraft carrier that they can afford, and then putting a Piper Cub on it.

Please clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then restart the computer.

Please clear content of the Temp folder located at: C:\Windows\Temp\ and then restart the computer.

Please see the second Important topic for instructions to download and install KIS version 2016.

After you install KIS version 2016, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

sir im using windows 8.1 pro , and will do all as told . and will inform after that .Thanks a lot .

sir im using windows 8.1 pro , and will do all as told . and will inform after that .Thanks a lot .

Sir im accesing most websites , some are not working ?

Hello Richbuff Sir , i did uninstalled mcafee SSP - cleared temp. files - then unisntalled KIS 2015 and installed 2016 , but not changed 64 bit to 32 bit or added more 2 Gb ram , now the error messages coming as follows "

This webpage is not available

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Google Chrome could not load the webpage because ------ .com took too long to respond. The website may be down, or you may be experiencing issues with your Internet connection.

2 ,3 sites are facing this issue not all the sites, but the same few sites worked well before a month , what happened between this time interval,

thanks a lot in advance.

Edited by shiva.srinivas

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.