syem

Need Restart Upgrade [In process]

Hi All,

why after upgrade from KES 8.0.1.831 to KES 10.2.1.23 deploy with KSC 10.1.249 need restart ? ("Restart is required( Restart is required to complete installation/uninstallation).") All computers I know are shut down every night and turned back on, and their status install completed with error

why after upgrade need restard and must restart install success, but if shutdown could not complete and install complete with error

what is the difference restart or shutdown for migration KES?

all client computers 700 PC and some very disturbed by the condition of the computer restarts

thanks

amting

Hi,

Please create a request at KL support and we`ll provide you with the diagnostic script.

Don`t forget to tell us the number.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

UPD. Dear customers!

We do not distibute patches via PM.

Thank you for understanding!

Hi,

Please create a request at KL support and we`ll provide you with the patch.

Don`t forget to tell us the number.

Sorry for inconvenience caused.

Hi Nikolay my id request INC000002665232

please help me for u send the patch for me

thanks

amting

Hi Nikolay my id request INC000002665232

please help me for u send the patch for me

thanks

amting

Please kindly check you PM.

Thank you!

Hello!

Recently I have found this status on a few computers after upgrade to KES10.2.1.23.

Could you send me the patch via PM?

Thanks beforehand.

Please send me the same patch too: INC000002680062

Thank you.

Please send me the same patch: INC000002679639

Please kindly check PMs.

Thank you.

Hi,

Unfortunately, no.

Please create a request to KL Support and tell us the number.

Hi,

New incident INC000002681270 has been registered! (ARNOTE 1770000064)

Thanks.

Dear Kaspersky Lab customers!

I would like to make a little clarification.

There is no patch available for this issue and I am not sending it via PM.

What I am sending, however, is a diagnostic script.

Please kindly submit incidents to your CompanyAccounts if you are facing this issue and request a diagnostic script in this thread.

Diagnostic script execution results should be attached to your incident for analysis.

Thank you for understanding!

Hi,

New incident INC000002681270 has been registered! (ARNOTE 1770000064)

Thanks.

Please kindly check your PM.

I've had systems with the same issue. In my case, I did open a ticket, and got a script that sets reboot required to null for a specific reason code. This works, though throughout our rollout I've had to run it several times as various systems came up with the same status.

What I have is not a diagnostic script, the results just list what it does and an OK for each. Should I be requesting this diagnostic script as well?

I've had systems with the same issue. In my case, I did open a ticket, and got a script that sets reboot required to null for a specific reason code. This works, though throughout our rollout I've had to run it several times as various systems came up with the same status.

What I have is not a diagnostic script, the results just list what it does and an OK for each. Should I be requesting this diagnostic script as well?

Hello.

If you have been provided a viable solution via the ticket, then no additional scripts are required, unless requested in the incident, in which case they should provide it as well.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.