• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting (click here to read the full text RU/EN)   09/20/2017

Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published. || По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.

I have just been infected (I assume) by something called "Mignet Assistant Service". It basically hijacks the Webpage I was going to and replaces it with another one of their, I assume, choice - like a survey. You can't click back and get to the one you want. It happens in about 1 in 10 times I want to go to another page.

Not much info on Web - just questions about it and suggestions to use antimalware software.

Anyone know what to do?

Welcome. Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic.

I have the same problem. Though usually I just just press the "Skip" button in either the top-right or bottom-right hand corner, it is annoying that every time I am on a webpage, I get redirected a survey site and says something along the lines of "You have xxx.xx seconds to complete the survey before it expires!"

Welcome. I have the same answer. Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the first Important topic.