Sign in to follow this  
lolipok

Network agent issue

Hi,

I've got a problem regarding to kaspersky administration kit. The scan task under group task is set to do scanning every Friday. All task run completely except for 2 client. It show pending, but when I go to the computer, the scanning had already completed. Before this, those 2 client have problem with network agent but had been solved (due to administration right). Are there something wrong with the adminkit or network agent?

Version :

Kaspersky Administration Kit 6.0.1591

Kaspersky Network Agent 6.0.1591

Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Workstation 6.0.3.837

Please help me with this problem.

Thank you.

Regards,

lolipok

what are the OS of this 2 workstation?

sometimes it happens when PC is logged off.

what are the OS of this 2 workstation?

sometimes it happens when PC is logged off.

Hi,

Sorry, forgot to mention about the OS. Both pc using WinXP SP1. Some other pc's also using WinXP SP1 but got no problem.

Regards,

lolipok

hmmm.. i also had problems like that in Win XP sp1 and in Vista, what i did KAK is checked the properties of the workstation "do not disconnect to server" and it works, i'm also wonderin' why this problem happen, anyone also have this issue?

Also you could check the "run missed task"

Hi,

I've got a problem regarding to kaspersky administration kit. The scan task under group task is set to do scanning every Friday. All task run completely except for 2 client. It show pending, but when I go to the computer, the scanning had already completed. Before this, those 2 client have problem with network agent but had been solved (due to administration right). Are there something wrong with the adminkit or network agent?

Version :

Kaspersky Administration Kit 6.0.1591

Kaspersky Network Agent 6.0.1591

Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows Workstation 6.0.3.837

Please help me with this problem.

Thank you.

Regards,

lolipok

Check connection to the administration server with the help of klnagchk utility and try to find duplicate records for this computers in the AdminKit console (both for the Network node and administration groups).

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.