Sign in to follow this  
conslider

add connection ip in the report

how can i add the connection ip column that is at the new adminkit to my report. Is there any way i can to that? this is because the column IP in the report is empty. The adminkit was only able to detect the IP from the same segment of the kaspersky server. But the the agent and the connection ip column is great. But i need them in the report.

how can i add the connection ip column that is at the new adminkit to my report. Is there any way i can to that? this is because the column IP in the report is  empty. The adminkit was only able to detect the IP from the same segment of the kaspersky server. But the the agent and the connection ip column is great. But i need them in the report.

I have the same issue and need the same feature!!!

Allthough you didn't specify any version numbers of KAV Administration kit, I just verified your message on my KAV Admnistration kit version 5.0.0474

The report for 'Software Version Report' came out nicely, INCLUDING the information for IP-addresses. Every machine (DNS name) was specified along with the correct IP-Address.

If you still have the older KAV Admin kit v5.0.0409, you might want to upgrade your admin server version.

Please note it has a new Network agent along with that aswell!

The report for 'Software Version Report' came out nicely, INCLUDING the information for IP-addresses.

You don't get it!

in report appears `host ip adress` not `connection ip`. They may differ becouse of netbios fuckup.

Well, if the Host IP remains empty in the report... Might not that be an indication of reverse lookup problems?

Sorry for not getting this: Wouldn't know why 'connection IP' is needed aswell...

I have the same issue and need the same feature!!!

This functionality will be added in the Admin Kit MP3. It is scheduled for the beginning of December.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.