garu

windows update stopped in kes10sp2mr2

Hi,

windows update stopped in kes10sp2mr2. Redstone 5, 
version 1809 cannot be updated. Already FDE is running in kes10sp2mr2. we are not willing to upgrade to kes11. 120 user is running FDE with kes10sp2mr2 version. how to perform the task without decrypting & not upgrading to kes11. I require solution in the same version.

Thank you

19 минут назад, garu сказал:

Hi,

windows update stopped in kes10sp2mr2. Redstone 5
version 1809 cannot be updated. Already FDE is running in kes10sp2mr2. we are not willing to upgrade to kes11. 120 user is running FDE with kes10sp2mr2 version. how to perform the task without decrypting & not upgrading to kes11. I require solution in the same version.

Thank you

Hello!

1. Please check the requirements of Windows 10 update with FDE - https://support.kaspersky.com/14209#block0

2. Windows 10 1809 officially not supported by KES 10 SP2 MR2

3. Please note that Microsoft paused the roll-out of 1809 - https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4464619/windows-10-update-history

Thank you!

hi,

how to perform the same task in kes11. Please share me the steps.

thank you

44 минуты назад, garu сказал:

hi,

how to perform the same task in kes11. Please share me the steps.

thank you

Can you please rephrase your question.

What actually information do you need?

Thank you.

hi,

as mentioned above that. Windows 10 1809 officially not supported by KES 10 SP2 MR2 . Is it supported in kes11? Can we update Windows 10 1809. Is it officially supported? If yes then Mention the steps how to update windows 10 1809.

thank you

Edited by garu

hi,

please highlight with underlined the point which matches that kes11is officially supported windows 10 1809 in the above article. Please help out.

Thank You

Цитата

please highlight with underlined the point which matches that kes11is officially supported windows 10 1809 in the above article.

1809.jpg

Hi,

Unable to to update Windows 10 1803 on KES 10 SP2 MR2  on encrypted system as well as pc not running encryption also. please guide.

BR

hi

there is 120 system running fde. So its not possible to decrypt so many systems & then uninstall kes update to 1803 & then install kes & encrypt the host back. Also systems where encryption is not running there also the same problem. Please provide alternate solution where no need decrypt or uninstall kes.

BR

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

If you`d like to use alternative way please refer to the article - https://support.kaspersky.ru/14666

hi,

its a manual job & it's very difficult to implement on 120 fde systems. Kindly if you can provide some automated system or private fix for this. It's a bug for Kaspersky I guess. Whenever Microsoft will release some update & I have to decrypt or perform this manual process. So you should release a private fix for type of issue.

Thank You

On ‎10‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

If you`d like to use alternative way please refer to the article - https://support.kaspersky.ru/14666

hi,

its a manual job & it's very difficult to implement on 120 fde systems. Kindly if you can provide some automated system or private fix for this. It's a bug for Kaspersky I guess. Whenever Microsoft will release some update & I have to decrypt or perform this manual process. So you should release a private fix for type of issue.

Thank You

Hi,

Please provide me step by step how to upgrade already FDE running with kes10sp2mr2 to kes11 without decrypting. 

BR

Hello!

There is no way of upgrading withut disabling the encryption. 

If you try to upgade KES with encryption enabled you have a very high risk of losing all the data on the machine. 

Thanks!

Hi,

also cumulative update of ms-office of 1709 is nor happening.  If i uninstall kes10sp2mr2 then only I am able to perform windows update. Please provide appropriate solution.

BR

Hi,

If i install kes 11 with full disk encryption running . can we perform windows update without decryption. update to 1803  or any cumulative update.

BR

Hi,

If i install kes 11 with full disk encryption running . can we perform windows update without decryption. update to 1803  or any cumulative update.

BR

В 15.10.2018 в 13:54, Nikolay Arinchev сказал:

Hi,

You have to decrypt a PC completely, uninstall KES, update to 1803 and then install KES and encrypt the host back.

Thank you!