SAJFLAD

Use safe money or VPN or both?

Hi

Kasp have sent out news that wifi hubs are insecure. Therefore, they advise using their VPN / secure network. Correct me if I'm wrong but i understand that their secure network protects all traffic accessing the web whereas safe money protects traffic just in the browser. Therefore, question: if i access a bank website using safe money, is there any need to use VPN secure network as well just to access the bank site or is just using safe money OK?

Thanks

:ph34r: Well I'd say that there're 2-Different apps: Safe money is used mostly to Access any site

but as its name indicate is mostly used,. For secure financial transactions : if it works

properly  in your PC use it..? Now KSC=KasperskySecureConnection - Help you to

navigate and connect the Web safety,.That's the way I think it works

if I'm  wrong, someone can correct Me : Stay Tuned @Klab

Thanks Indio,

So does that mean i can use safe money on its own, or when using safe money do i have to use VPN as well to be safe when accessing a bank site? 

Thanks

You got it all about @sajflad : That's the beauty of Klab products, users got protection in all fronts

the key to keep all Klab functions Up to Date..is use its default settings :  If you changed

chances are,  that something won't work properly..So as the experts say only

advanced members can use "Advanced settings" Stay Tuned @Klab

Edited by Indio

Thanks for your replies Indio but i have no idea whether they have answered my question. In the absence of any other replies I'll contact tech support.

Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.