Remove Kaspersky Green Shield on Android Home Page (Samsung S24)

Go to solution Solved by Flood and Flood's wife,

Hi, my name is Phil.  I just signed up for Premium today.  I have installed it on both of my Android phones, but I can not find a way to remove the small K shield from the top left of my Android 14 phone.

I was a longtime Bitdefender user and I was very active on their Forums, but I did not see eye-to-eye with a senior member there, so I decided it was time for a change in Forums and my cyber security product.

I searched this Forum and also asked "Mr. Google," but I couldn't find a way to do it.  Is it possible?

Thank you, and have a great day.

Regards,
Phil

• Like 1

• Solution
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, garioch7 said:
  • Premium
  • I have installed it on *both* of my Android phones, but I can not find a way to remove the small K shield from the top left of my *Android 14* phone.
  1.  Is it possible?
  2. I searched this Forum and also asked "Mr. Google," but I couldn't find a way to do it. 

Hello @garioch7, Phil, 

Welcome!

1. Yes. 

Settings, Apps, select Kaspersky, select Notifications, toggle OFF, this blocks notifications from Kaspersky & is not recommended:                                                                                                              image.thumb.png.adaadd4c36d74731952e12946d42faba.png                     

Settings, Notifications, Advanced settings -> Show app icon in notifications 

We changed All notifications to Number of notifications only; other options are shown in the One UI 3.1 image below, they're self-explanatory:                                                                                                  image.thumb.jpeg.563bfa1d0183ab15e3f9709957a46e30.jpeg

1. It's a Samsung issue (not Kaspersky), information available from Samsung or websites like androidcentral. 
  2. The *advantage* of showing the Kaspersky icon in the Status bar - IF there's an issue the icon will change colour - Yellow or Red; removing the icon will hide the opportunity to see this easily. 

Any issues or concerns please post back? 
Thank you🙏
Flood🐳+🐋

Edited by Flood and Flood's wife
spelling😟