StefanSN

Streaming Netflix blocked in Germany. And Canada, too. And maybe Ulan Bator, too. [merged]

Hello, 

I bought the premium service, but i have a very big issue:

I live in Germany and i have Germany in the country menu selected, but when i try to watch anything on Netflix it comes up an error, and if i dont deactivate your secure connection service i cannot watch nothing on Netflix!

this is unacceptable!

i need please a solution, i´m payng for a service that cannot be used as intended!

Regards!

Edited by StefanSN

2 hours ago, Mefodys said:

Hello, @StefanSN,

have you tried to check the issue after select another countries in KSeC?

Thanks.

Hello 

Thank you for you answer!

yes I have tried also with France, Canada, USA, and Poland, but with the same result.. 

After some research I found out that is normal that Netflix will block the streaming when trying to connect trough a VPN from another country.but i should not block a VPN from the same Country.. at least that is what I've been told from the Netflix Help Center. They told me that I should contact the provider of my VPN service, 

Many Regards! 

Hello, @StefanSN,

could you please create a request to Tech support via my.kaspersky.com?

We would like to check the details of the issue and investigate traces (the futher insctructions will be provided in your request).

Thank you!

I am having the same issue now. I am located in Estonia, and I have tried, with Mexico, USA, Sweden and I also got the same error message and cannot watch Netflix!

How can I solve this issue?

Hello,

According to our information this service can block access via VPN. :( 

Hi, I'm from Canada and want to Stream Netflix with the us content.

Thus I suscribed to Kapersky Secure Connection … set my secure connection to USA.

However when I try to Watch Something on Netflix… it blocks me.

I get the Following error message:

Straming Error : You seam to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again. For more help, visit Netflix.com/proxy.

Anyone can tell me what how to Stream us content from Canada using Kapersky Secure Connection? I must be doing Something wrong!