• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
Sign in to follow this  
Rodion Nagornov

F.A.Q. about the Feature Requests submitting

1. How to submit your Feature Request right way?

Provide the following information:

1. Problem you need to solve. Describe benefits for your company. Describe your requirement clearly and in maximum details

2. Explain how you deal with the problem now, what workarounds you are using.

3. Optionally provide technical information, screenshots to help better understand your problem.

4. Information if you agree to talk to product team, discuss your request in more details, e.g. via phone call. Or information if you prefer not to be contacted by Kaspersky Lab experts.

Note: priority will get feedback from the users who agree to explain problem if needed.

5. Specify product and its’ version you are currently using,

6. We will not process anonymous requests (registration on the Forum is mandatory). Your message should not break the Forum rules.

Some examples can be found among pinned topics.

If you are an extended support customer, e.g. MSA Enterprise, it is recommended to contact your account manager.

2. Will Kaspersky Lab representatives provide me with a feedback?

Kaspersky Lab will take and proceed all submitted requests but a feedback is not mandatory. However Kaspersky Lab may ask a reporter for an additional information.

3. What Kaspersky Lab is going to do with the provided information?

Every request is published it on the Forum to vote among Forum users. Then the request will be moved to an archive. Kaspersky Lab may use all provided information for any purpose.

4. How to know that my FR has been taken to work? In which version of product will it be implemented?

You can see the voting process on your FR. Requests with the highest number of "Yes" votes will be discussed while further versions planning. We do not promise that all requests are taken to work. We do not inform somebody on our development planes.

5. Who decides take my request to work or not?

Kaspersky Lab managers who are responsible for further releases planning.

6. Why do not I see my request on the Forum?

Probably your request did not meet Forum rules or it did not correspond the description rules. Kaspersky Lab is free to remove any request from the Forum in any time.