GFURLANETTO

Unable to use sites with captcha code

Hi, i'm not able to view captcha code on some sites. I attach one site link whare at the end I have to use a captcha code in order to make a complain to italian Poste company. I have the problem since the installation on kaspersky 10 days ago.

I have the problem with Internet Expoler/ firefox/ Chrome

https://www.poste.it/azienda/posterisponde/...ra/reclamo.html captcha is at the end of form on the right side.

Thank you for help

Welcome. Please pass your mouse cursor over the red K tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product.

Welcome. Please pass your mouse cursor over the red K tray icon and tell us the full, complete name and version number of your Kaspersky product.

I have version 17.0.0.611 © for Windows 7.

Complete name of your Kaspersky product?

Four things to try, one at a time:

Kaspersky Settings > Protection > disable Private Browsing > clear browser cache > reboot. Any better after that?

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections. Any better after that?

Kaspersky Settings > Additional > Network > Traffic Processing > uncheck Inject Script > reboot. Any better after that?

Disable Anti Phishing. Kaspersky Settings > Protection > Web AV > bottom of Web AV settings. Any better after that?