vvv

I need HELP!!!!

In instalation Kaspersky Administration Kit (v. 5.0.0409, WinXP Proff) I have a PROBLEM :blink: : when I choose folder in console tree, in resultat panel I didn't see the computers neither red pics no green pics!!!!! All computers are displayed grey colors.... WHY??? :( Reinstalation of Kaspersky Administration Kit not solved problem!!!!! I need HELP!!!!!! Please, give me HELP!! What can I do ELSE???? :huh:

In picture computers named EDU, EODA and some are servers, other - workstation.....

pic.bmp

При выборе папки в дереве консоли входящие в нее компьютеры должны отображаться в панели результатов в виде таблицы. НО!!!! В этой таблице нет графы Тип Операционной системы, а все иконки отображаемых компьютеров серые, а не зеленые или красные и иконки не отображают тип операционной системы!!!! Что можно сделать??

На картинке компьютер EDU - сервер, остальные рабочие станции....pic.bmp

Ok,

let put a side colors :) tell me if you can connect to that pc or not ;) ?

so can you see tasks,or something like that ?

Grey icons usually means the Admin Kit server can't contact those PC's. I'd guess that either you haven't got the Network Agents loaded on those PC's yet, or I'd be checking you haven't got Windows firewall running on your server or those PC's that's blocking the communication ports.

Grey icons usually means the Admin Kit server can't contact those PC's. I'd guess that either you haven't got the Network Agents loaded on those PC's yet, or I'd be checking you haven't got Windows firewall running on your server or those PC's that's blocking the communication ports.

Thanks for reply, but its not hels because:

1. the Network Agents loaded on PC on which the Admin Kit is installing but it have grey color to....

2. On pc installing Win Xp without SP1 or SP2 so windows firewall isn't on PC....

May be it is problem with MSDE????? Now I want to instal the MSDE dowloaded from microsoft.com.....

Thanks all for help! problem will solved!!!!

Its only incoorrect version of distributive of kasperskiy adminKit :rolleyes: