Stevedo

KTS 2016 and IE11

I found a bug in KTS 2016 16.0.0.614. If KTS is running when IE11 is launched, I am unable to add a Favorite site in IE11. I rebooted and before I launched IE11, I shutdown KTS and I was able to add favorites again. I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

I found a bug in KTS 2016 16.0.0.614. If KTS is running when IE11 is launched, I am unable to add a Favorite site in IE11. I rebooted and before I launched IE11, I shutdown KTS and I was able to add favorites again. I am using Windows 7 64 bit.

After running overnight, a new bug popped up...upon waking up my PC, I could not even type in my password to wake it up. I have removed KTS and rolled back to PURE 3.0, because this computer also had problems with KTS2015. :icon20:

BTW, KTS2016 also prevented Malwarebytes Ant-Exploit from running.

Edited by Stevie D

Further information.

I personally have opened a ticket with Tech support, as the installation of KTS v.16.0.0.614 on 3 of my stations running W8.1 64 Bit caused ALL Browsers: FF(latest) and IE 11 to NOT Respond at all, would not open.

Further information.

I personally have opened a ticket with Tech support, as the installation of KTS v.16.0.0.614 on 3 of my stations running W8.1 64 Bit caused ALL Browsers: FF(latest) and IE 11 to NOT Respond at all, would not open.

Do you run Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit? The interaction with KTS could be causing it. After I uninstalled, Anti Exploit now works...with both, IE11 would not open.

Edited by Stevie D