ADuzsardi

Uninstall Kaspersky Agent with password unknown [In progress]

I have a few clients in the network that were installed with KES before i got hired at the company , and they have network agent installed with password protection

how can i change the password for these clients and/or remove and reinstall the network agent ?

Hello.

You can disable the password protection in the policy, or put the hosts out of the policy action by taking them out of the group on which this policy works.

Thanks.

i tried but KSC doesn't see that the client has network agent installed , it has a -/- in the Agent/Antivirus column , but if i try to run the Install KES task got an error saying

Kaspersky Security Center Network Agent (10.1.249): Remote installation completed with error on client computer: Fatal error during installation. (Application cannot be installed. The later version of Network Agent (10.1.313) is detected.)

if i try to run the uninstall agent task i'm getting error

Remote uninstallation on client computer completed with error: Fatal error during uninstallation. (Invalid uninstall password.)

i tried but KSC doesn't see that the client has network agent installed , it has a -/- in the Agent/Antivirus column , but if i try to run the Install KES task got an error saying

Hello,

please attach screen shot of agent policy on tab "Settings" and klnagcheck report.

Did you replace KSC ?

Thank you.

i don't have access to client computer right now

no , i didn't replace anything ... just updated KNA to patch f and installed KES on some new computers , this one with password issue it's not one of the computers that i installed

post-555562-1437394077_thumb.png

i don't have access to client computer right now

no , i didn't replace anything ... just updated KNA to patch f and installed KES on some new computers , this one with password issue it's not one of the computers that i installed

knasettings.png

Waiting klnagcheck report.

Thank you.

Maybe you could use Klmover to uninstall the network agent.

When uninstalling with this tool will not request the uninstall password and then you can install the network agante again so that you connect to KSC.

Another solution could be to update your KSC to the latest version to allow you to update the network agent without problems.

Hello.

Please clarify, did the recomendations from the previous post help? Which is the result?