Hi,

Please make next versions of Kaspersky Internet Security 32bit, and 64bit for 64bit systems. because performance of 64bit programs is more.

Forum suggestions // Предложения по форуму is for suggestions about the forum, not the product, so this topic was moved. :)

This suggestion has been made and discussed 510 204.08 times already. Protection drivers are already 64 bit, and performance increase is teensy. :)

Sorry topic owner

I have a other question. Why KIS doesn't appear notification about detecting virus. It only change icon K in taskbar without any notification.

I have checked and unchecked enable notification in KIS but it the same problem

Hi,

Please make next versions of Kaspersky Internet Security 32bit, and 64bit for 64bit systems. because performance of 64bit programs is more.

Sorry topic owner

I have a other question. Why KIS doesn't appear notification about detecting virus. It only change icon K in taskbar without any notification.

I have checked and unchecked enable notification in KIS but it the same problem

How is your question related to the original topic?

Blessed are forums that don't allow regular members to post in other peoples topic threads.

Am I missing something?

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.